Forums » Elder Scrolls

One Feature You Want in TES VI

• July 22, 2014 7:07 PM EDT
    Completly customizable armor like i want to take a hood change the color add runes and designs increase length. like if i want a set of daedric armor i want it to look diffrent to everyone elses. also more weapons shuriken, katanna, spears, lances etc. also they need to bring back acrobatics and perks that let you run up walls and make hand to hand viable
    • 1 posts
    July 22, 2014 10:57 PM EDT

More spells and enchantments. I miss the absorb attribute and silence spells and being able to put flaming shoes on someone. Bringing back Mysticism would be nice too. Better vampires is a big one. I want to be able to kill someone if I drink too much, and a better way to become more powerful without becoming a hermit. More interaction with important people, I don't want to have the occasional diplomatic quest. I want to influence things in other ways instead of killing x many y for someone to become their friend or persuade them to do something for me. And better assassination quests (and a newspaper) I liked having things I did have at least some impact if not just the headline of the next Black Horse Courier.

• 4 posts
    July 22, 2014 11:50 PM EDT

I would definitely like to see the combat system improve. I don't wanna feel like I'm just swing a nerf sword around at the air. And how about the ability to craft your own spell? It sure would be interesting to make your own spell or improve an already existing spell. But what I really want to see is more interaction with other characters.

• 55 posts
    July 23, 2014 12:50 AM EDT

thrusting spears

throwing weapons

ability to name potions

acrobatics

In general id like it to be made for pc then converted. Things tend to get dumbed Down if its made for console then converted to pc.

• 1441 posts
    July 23, 2014 1:01 AM EDT
    I'd like hand to hand to return, and you could use your feet, so you could do either brawling, or, if the character would, martial arts.
    • 77 posts
    July 23, 2014 1:39 AM EDT

You can make a complex game for consoles, you just have to map the buttons right. Let's not declare war on the majority of game-playing peoples.

I play entirely on console and would love to see more complexity. There's no reason not to just map commands to different inputs.

• 41 posts
    July 29, 2014 9:52 AM EDT

Bring spell making back!!! Also keep Skyrim's dual cast system. Maybe they can also bring mysticism back, and make some new spells for it.

• 41 posts
    July 29, 2014 9:53 AM EDT

That sounds badass!

• August 5, 2014 2:44 AM EDT

You know what I'd like? The ability to gamble in taverns/inns. One of the things I really liked from Red Dead Redemption was that there were all sorts of mini-games that you could use to make money, like playing poker or shooting dice. It really made the taverns feel like more than just a place to rent a bed or pick up a couple of quests. If you were good at it, it was also a fun way to earn some extra cash in a reliable way.

So, I'd love to see more mini-games like that where you sit down, pull up a chair and wager some gold. It would also be something that could add some more depth to whatever type of thieves' guild will be in the game; giving players with the right skills the ability to cheat would also be pretty fun. (if you fail, you get a bounty)

• 8 posts
    August 5, 2014 10:34 AM EDT
    1: Better combat, by this I mean more realistic damage, and weapon physics, for example, if you get hit in the leg with a warhammer it gets broken, like with fallout.
    2: Better war battles: like when I was storming whiterun, I was thinking, the catapults should have better effects on the city, not just explode, make the army actually feel like an army, not just a band of nameless npc's
    3: destruction, like being able to burn down houses, burning down watchtowers, literally burning bridges, that would be sick
    • 8 posts
    August 5, 2014 10:36 AM EDT
    How about, with your crippling of limbs idea, the lopping off of limbs, I would personally love the charge at a bandit chief and slice his leg off with a daedric great sword
    • 1 posts
    August 5, 2014 10:53 AM EDT

More immersive animations and scenarios. To display some animations as abilities. Just more animations and voices in general, as well as an improved AI system.

With better graphics too, default to originally support a computer, not a console like Xbox.

And more memory, so it doesn't crash.

• 2 posts
    August 5, 2014 1:48 PM EDT
    More Hotkeys For Consoles
  • August 25, 2014 4:14 PM EDT

Fighting underwater!

• 773 posts
    August 25, 2014 4:29 PM EDT

When I get the chance i'm going to read this through and make it into a poll 

• 77 posts
    August 25, 2014 9:55 PM EDT

Good luck! Even I don't have that much patience, lol. It sure is nice to have the old layout back, I'm glad none of my topics got eaten.

• 194 posts
    August 25, 2014 10:44 PM EDT

Tough one. Return of spellmaking would be cool right?? :) I also wouldn't mind a bit of a reworking of crafting systems so that people don't craft iron daggers or dwarven bows to level smithing. Leveling in general could be reworked to benefit both casual players and frequent players like us who replay the life out of this game.

Also as far as house building goes we have seen mods where you actually place items and I feel like Bethesda could work that in but they may not find it worth their time.

• 44 posts
    August 26, 2014 1:14 AM EDT
    Spell making, underwater combat, unarmed/unarmored skills
    • 33 posts
    August 26, 2014 1:23 AM EDT

Spears and/or an advanced animation system so we can make new weapon animation sets without replacing already existing animations.

• 4 posts
    August 26, 2014 2:16 AM EDT

Flying. Nuff said.

• 77 posts
    August 26, 2014 6:01 AM EDT

Heh, I just read my OP again. There really needs to be an easter egg where you headshot giant enemy mudcrabs for MASSIVE DAMAGE, lololol.

• 6 posts
    August 26, 2014 6:11 AM EDT

Combat that feels impactful. More stagger and damage for you and your enemies.

• 116 posts
    August 27, 2014 2:17 PM EDT
    All I want is a dyeshop or something similar in which I can alter the colorations on my armor and maybe even weapons so that I can make more combinations match up! I'd love to be able to make the cloth components on say the Guard Armor match anything perfectly!

Anything else that gets changed or upgraded is just a bonus.
    • 1 posts
    August 27, 2014 2:47 PM EDT

Detailed armor and weapon and customization

Larger cities

more NPCs

• 29 posts
    August 27, 2014 4:16 PM EDT

Nice idea.... "Also, a system where if you and your opponent swing at each other at the same time, there's a chance to lock blades." - I like that!!!!