Forums » General Gaming

Dark Souls 2 Release

• 229 posts
    March 7, 2014 10:35 AM EST

In a few days Dark Souls 2 comes out, and I was wondering if anyone is excited. I bought the game but never beat it, as I didn't enjoy it too much. I gave it to my brother in fifth grade and he loves it, he's beaten it about 3 or 4 times, which isn't too bad. He's in sixth grade now and is pumped for it, so I was just wondering how many of you plan on getting it.

• 577 posts
    March 20, 2014 10:55 PM EDT

Yes...bigtime. I've actually just about finished it already. I'm a HUGE fan of the series. You won't get alot of talk on this site about DkS or really other games as much as it used to be. I love this site, but rarely visit anymore:( Just due to I don't play Skyrim anymore and really don't know the new crowd here....

But yeah, it's a marvelous game. Get it and and enjoy the ride.

• 229 posts
    March 21, 2014 10:20 AM EDT

Ya, got it pre-ordered, my brother is at the Bell area, got killed by people in the covenant.

• 6 posts
    March 21, 2014 4:09 PM EDT
    I bought the original Dark Souls but I was hoping I could mod it like crazy like Skyrim! I think it is super fun , just wish the graphics were a lot more up to date. I'm assuming DS2 is though I haven't checked it out yet!