Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim Roleplay template?

• 32 posts
    March 2, 2014 8:18 PM EST

As the title might suggest, I'm looking for a template that I might use to help craft my new characters backstory.

I'm finding that characters that I make become unsatisfying after a while because I don't know what that character would do and I feel like I'm making up the character's back-story and motivations as I go, and it gets pretty difficult after a while.

So if anyone has a template that I could fill out to make more sense of my character before I get too far with this new character I'd love to see it.

• 490 posts
    March 2, 2014 8:25 PM EST

You can check all the Profiles posted in the group. Click on "Profiles" on the group's main page and it will take you to all the tagged discussions.

• 159 posts
    March 2, 2014 8:49 PM EST

The lore master of the site Vix complied a perfect list for role-players and those who wish to create characters for skyrim. I hope this helps

http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/role-playing/forum/topics/role-playing-background-question-list

• 106 posts
    March 3, 2014 1:20 AM EST
    There's quite a lot if you search hard enough. And some great ones here on the blog. I even have an app on the android market that is called RPG maker or something and its useful for the bare breakdown of what your character is, then you can write down the extensive details on a better template. I always end up just making a story on my iPod notepad and roll out from there
    • 32 posts
    March 3, 2014 8:09 AM EST
    Had a hard time finding one on the page, never thought about checking the app store.
    • 661 posts
    March 4, 2014 4:29 AM EST
    I feel your pain. Keep a notebook handy when you are playing Skyrim. That'll help.