Forums » Elder Scrolls

Biggest Accomplishment

• March 2, 2014 5:56 PM EST

Ya, so what's your character's biggest accomplishment (besides being Dragonborn) Recently I completely ripped The Ebony Warrior to pieces. Not literally, but I did finish him off with the warhammer head butt move.  Let me hear yours!

• 185 posts
    March 2, 2014 6:01 PM EST
    I stole the weapons of every guard and citizen of solitude, stashed them all in a chest in the wilderness and started a crime spree.
    It was fun, everyone punching me while I murdered and stole everything in the city.
  • March 2, 2014 6:16 PM EST
    I also just killed Kaarstag right now, nearly killed me but I didn't need potions. I had Beserker Rage.
    • 185 posts
    March 2, 2014 6:24 PM EST
    I killed both kaarstag and the ebony warrior on legendary without healing with my paladin (and without exploits)
    he hit the armor cap, the block cap and absorbed 80% of the spells throw at him - he was overpowered as hell.
    • 194 posts
    March 2, 2014 7:51 PM EST

My character abused alchemy and enchanting to get all the perks in the game. But it's so easy it's not much of an achievement. Just time consuming. Unfortunately, I have done the typical achievements so many times in game I don't quite like doing them anymore.