Forums » Elder Scrolls

What's your Skyrim compulsion?

• 700 posts
    March 2, 2014 10:27 PM EST

I have one level 50 character, and I only have him because one of my friends who is an achievement whore, wanted to see me get the level 50 achievement.  It was an awful grind.  I usually get to mid thirties then start fresh.  Because of that, I'll likely never make a build here.  

• 229 posts
    March 2, 2014 10:37 PM EST

I'm an Imperial with max Barter, I go out into the world with rags when I have all the Houses and unique gear in-game, and when I come back I have Ebony and ton of other rare items I sell. I buy all the soul gems a store has and still take all of it's money with gear left over. Every time I get on I exhaust so many stores, It's literally a problem. My main character is a friggin god, I've done every quest, but I still play and gather money.

• 32 posts
    March 2, 2014 10:50 PM EST

Not typically. I don't believe Miraak received his power from Akatosh. And unless another race was given the dragon blood during the Merethic (Dragon Cult times; when Miraak got his) and have been hiding away for eons, it's not typically possible. And while Miraak did this, he's been in Herma Mora's realm after old Mora saved him from Vahlok the Jailer's death blow in the fight that tore Solstheim off the coast of Skyrim. He was basically a prisoner until around the time Alduin returned.

Unless, of course, Alessia's heirs intermingled between some of the other races. We know that's possible with men and mer (Bretons exist) but whether it's possible with the beastfolk, I have yet to find out.

• 32 posts
    March 2, 2014 10:52 PM EST

I don't think I'll ever get to that point in a game, lol. Especially since I never perk Speech. xD

• 1595 posts
    March 2, 2014 10:54 PM EST

I can't bring myself to throw away or sell the ornamental Dragon Claws used to open the puzzle doors. No matter what character I'm playing they always end up in a chest somewhere.

I also tend to horde books. I have a bugged save stored to cloud in which all my books mysteriously vanished from the shelves and I can't bring myself to load that character again.

• 229 posts
    March 2, 2014 10:58 PM EST

I had extra points, I got every skill to 100

• 32 posts
    March 2, 2014 11:01 PM EST

Yeah, I know how you did it. =P Just don't think I could ever make an omega character.

• 32 posts
    March 2, 2014 11:07 PM EST

I love collecting things. Dragon claws, bottled bugs, special armor sets, dragon priest masks. All of it. Om nom nom.

• 106 posts
    March 3, 2014 1:12 AM EST
    Lol
    • 106 posts
    March 3, 2014 1:15 AM EST
    I'm gonna tag along the followers necessity. Its not that I don't feel safe without them, I get lonely without them in a strange way. Whether my character is an honorable warrior with his best friend or wife at his side, or an evil warlock with his minion, I need a follower.