Forums » Elder Scrolls

Talos before Skyrim

• 48 posts
    February 28, 2014 9:07 PM EST

This is not if he is a Divine this is for the people who played Oblivion or Morrowind OR any of the older TES games did you consider him a Divine then or did you discredit him then too. I don't want a debate on if he is a divine that has been beaten to death. 

• 194 posts
    February 28, 2014 9:21 PM EST

I've only played Oblivion a little bit and, unfortunately, after playing Skyrim. But I can imagine in that game I would think he is divine because he has as many churches and priests as other divines in game. And of course they have a quest more or less confirming his divinity, if you believe that Martin need the "blood of a divine"...

However, when you look into his story and basically compare it to real life examples like Rome or even modern North Korea, it's not difficult to imagine him simply creating propaganda to force that image and I am assuming Bethesda is going to leave it up in the air like that to keep it interesting.

• 48 posts
    February 28, 2014 10:41 PM EST

This is true I only questioned it when I started Skyrim in Morrowind and Oblivion I didn't care all that much. I see your point from real history(which I love history I am a bit of a history nerd).