Forums » Elder Scrolls

You Still Play Skyrim?

• 2 posts
    February 25, 2014 6:30 PM EST

I have been getting back into the mood to play again. But I haven't had a lot of time.

I play on ps3 i have a main character level 37 (two handed, light armor, resto) and a level 35 sneaky thief. Both are Nords. Those are the two highest. I used to have a level 16 straight mage (Argonian) and level 22 plate tank (one handed, heavy armor) (Redguard) but I kinda ended up deleting them in favor to spent more time on my mains. The urge came back and i remade my plate tank and mage, and again both are now nords instead. I love playing nords because it fits in. After all you're playing a RPG, might as well play the role you want.

Don't get me wrong, Id love to have a kajiit or argonian thief, an argonian necromancer/deathknight, a high elf mage or a badass Orc barbarian war master. But thats all cliche stuff because the races fit. Any race can be made to do anything given the patience and time.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

• 45 posts
    February 25, 2014 8:33 PM EST

I just take very long breaks from playing, and then play really intensely for a week or two. Then, the cycle repeats. The best way to continue enjoying something is to forget all about it.