Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favorite Quest

• 229 posts
    February 19, 2014 11:37 AM EST

Which quest have you enjoyed most, whether it be main story, guild, side quest, DLC, or radiant story?

Please avoid detailed spoilers as we don't want to ruin it for others.

• 1217 posts
    February 20, 2014 12:46 AM EST

My favorite so far has been the Thieves Guild questline and endgame. It was satisfying and rewarding. I can't wait to handle the final confrontation a second time in Vampire Lord form. I also loved the Aetherium quest. It felt like real tracking and travelling, having to follow the map to the separate dwemer ruins, and the ghost (who's name escapes me) was a really likeable character. My roommate kept insisting she would betray me, but I was convinced otherwise from the very start.

• 163 posts
    February 20, 2014 3:15 AM EST

Taste of the dead.

• 163 posts
    February 20, 2014 3:15 AM EST

And kidnapping rescue quests

• 3 posts
    February 20, 2014 3:42 AM EST

I loved all the side contracts for the Dark Brother Hood. Much fun had there

• 11 posts
    February 20, 2014 1:30 PM EST

Thieves Guild and Dark brotherhood although I think they could have been a little better.

• 194 posts
    February 20, 2014 3:08 PM EST

Hmmm... Main quest. You know, because dragons. Basically all quests for Neloth from Dragonborn DLC. Even if it is a fetch quest, just hearing his dialogue is worth the effort. The Forsworn/Markarth quest is amazing to me. It is one of the quests that runs deeper than fetching things and gives you a SLIGHTLY difficult choice. Seeing shivs made it feel ultra believable. Also definitely the battle for cities during the Civil War, either side. Finally seeing some impact on the world, environment change, is satisfying for sure...

• 1483 posts
    February 20, 2014 4:35 PM EST

College of Winterhold questline is my favorite. Close second are Thieves Guild and Dawnguard. And the third place goes to the main quest 

That's for major questlines. From small ones my most favorite quest is the one in Darklight Tower - Repentance. Others are The Pale Lady and Ancestral Worship 

• 3 posts
    February 20, 2014 4:51 PM EST

'A Daedra's Best Friend' is among my favorites, some parts were genuinely funny. It's nice to see a bit of humor in the harsh, unforgiving province of Skyrim

• 2 posts
    February 20, 2014 5:05 PM EST

All of the Thieves Guild main storyline, the Dawnguard (Volkihar side), I quite enjoyed the Civil War Questline too.

• 37 posts
    February 20, 2014 10:28 PM EST

Lost to the ages, i really liked Katria and was sad to see her go to Aetherius but i enjoyed sending her backstabbing former assistant to Oblivion.

• 229 posts
    February 21, 2014 10:21 AM EST

I met him in the inn at Markarth at random and killed him