Forums » The Lounge

Questions:part IDEFKA

• 668 posts
    February 18, 2014 9:29 PM EST

You know I want to know!

So tell me:

1. If you could shapechange, what would you become?

2. What is the scariest thing you've ever done willingly?

3. Captain Malcolm Reynolds or Captain Jean-Luc Picard?

4. New Vegas or Fallout3?

5. If you could bring back one species from extinction, which one would you choose?

6. Favorite Monty Python skit.

• 668 posts
    February 18, 2014 9:36 PM EST

1. I'd shape-change to Kim Kardashian then kill myself.

2. There is a tie on this one:going 82nd Airborne in the Army/Repelling down a waterfall in the Smokey Mountains. Both were scary as hell and I questioned my decision making abilities. But what fun! ;)

3. Malcolm.

4. Fallout3, I know, all you New Vegas Fan Boys, sorry. Answer is still Fallout3.

5. Pteradactyl. Except I worry a bit about the pooping.

6. Killer rabbit, no, invisible horsies, no, killer rabbit...loop that...

• 661 posts
    February 18, 2014 9:39 PM EST
    The T Rex. I wouldnt mind seeing videos of people hunting T Rexes with Anti Material Rifles. Also New Vegas if you have all the content. Id shapeshift into anyone just so I can commit nefarious deeds but Id probably due it as Richard Nixon. It would have to be the Holy Hand Grenade skit, that was pretty funny.
    The most scariest thing Ive done willingly... heh, now I wouldnt want you to know that. Now would I?
    • 158 posts
    February 18, 2014 9:44 PM EST
    1. I'd become a housecat. Specifically, my roommate's cat Chase, who is the most spoiled creature on the face of the planet. Or, I'd become a hawk.
    2. Scariest thing...well, the thing I was most scared of was presenting a talk to a room of 50 people. But most people would probably say that protesting in Egypt at Maspero while the army ran down protesters with tanks and rifles was probably the scariest.
    3. Y'know, Firefly never spoke to me. I still think Picard is a sexy beast.
    4. never played 'em. not my genre.
    5. Archaeopteryx - I always wanted to know what color their feathers *really* were.
    6. "Stwike him vewwy woughly centuwion!!"
    • 27 posts
    February 18, 2014 9:48 PM EST

1. Wind

2. Jump off a ladder on a house onto a trampoline.

3. Malcome

4. 3

5. Terror Bird

6. idk

• 1913 posts
    February 18, 2014 9:58 PM EST
    1. Wolf. I love wolves.

2. Driving my mother's car at age 5... It was midnight and I got into their with the keys... I managed to almost total a parked car and kill myself... Luckily I stopped just in time without damaging anything and anybody.

3. As much as I liked Picard... Malcolm is my favorite.

4. New Vegas. Better story, better DLC, better landscape... Still, 3 is damn good

5. Prothean

6. "I'm not dead!" "I feel fine" "you'll be stone dead in a moment!"
    • 1913 posts
    February 18, 2014 9:59 PM EST
    Don't kill yourself Shannon, we need more hot gamer women, they are an endangered species :P
    • 27 posts
    February 18, 2014 10:02 PM EST

I don't think they are endangered. Just in hiding.

• 856 posts
    February 18, 2014 10:05 PM EST

1. Tiger

2. Free climb a cliff face. (don't know if this counts, I wasn't scared at the time. No way I would do this now though)

3. Jean-Luc

4. close call, but NV (I like the true iron sights, how factions were handled, 'abilities from achievements' and hardcore mode.)

5. Neanderthal

6. Tough One, I'll go with the riddles 3, bridge from The Holy Grail. No wait, the knight 'flesh wound' skit. "ahhhhhh" *falls* - When they missed the riddle, would that be a 'knight fall'?

• 1913 posts
    February 18, 2014 10:05 PM EST
    Same thing really :P
    • 27 posts
    February 18, 2014 10:09 PM EST

Its hilarious how just saying "Hi" to some people online make them go crazy over you. If you resemble anything close to a female.

• 661 posts
    February 18, 2014 10:15 PM EST
    "OMG she spoke to me! EEEEK!" :p
    • 661 posts
    February 18, 2014 10:19 PM EST
    Have you ever read Neanderthal Rune? Its a great book, and they arent extinct in that series. Just hiding in the caves of mountains. Crazy book, it gives detail of how cataclysmic the the karmic states of the Neanderthals are/were. I reccommend that you read it.