Forums » Elder Scrolls

Whats the worst thing you've done in skyrim.

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 4:19 PM EST

^This guy, you remind me of myself when I am angry.

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 4:19 PM EST

Indeed it is.

• February 15, 2014 4:37 PM EST

I almost don't dare to admit it, but I... I... I killed a bunny with my bare fists.

There, it is out there, please do not judge me to hard, I was just a kid when it happened.

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 5:20 PM EST

Hmm thats not bad, considering Vrellend (My character) has cooked a rabbit with dual fireballs.

• 93 posts
    February 15, 2014 6:00 PM EST

Skewering rabbits on ice spikes is kind of a recreational sport in Skyrim, isn't it?

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 6:46 PM EST

Indeed, it makes for a nice bunny kebab.

• February 15, 2014 7:48 PM EST

Well, I roleplayed Illia as one of my characters step-niece (?)  and I killed her repeatedly. So ya kinda felt bad 'bout that.

Also I soultrapped the emperor on one play through and on another playthrough I casted a frenzy spell on him after he said, "I will not fight you."

I do feel bad that my favorite Roleplay character, Gorthalyn, has the Ebony Mail when he is supposed to be morally good.  

EDIT: Also forgot to mention killing Paarthurnax, even my cruelest characters (I have very evil ones) would regret that.

• 118 posts
    February 15, 2014 8:56 PM EST
    A few of us were talking on Reddit the other day about enchanting and it made me recall my old enjoyment of making Ironic/sarcastic enchantments using black souls. My favourite (at the time) was killing Lydia and trapping her soul then enchanting a pair of boots with 'Fortify Carry Weight' so she could carry my burdens forever.

Now that I think about it, that was pretty damn evil and probably the worst thing I've ever done on Skyrim.
    • 32 posts
    February 15, 2014 9:01 PM EST
    She was sworn to carry your burdens.
    • 32 posts
    February 15, 2014 9:02 PM EST
    I've accidentally killed Lydia in a skirmish while fleeing Markarth. On that same play through I killed a few followers by accidentally shooting them with a spell or arrow.
    • 700 posts
    February 15, 2014 9:47 PM EST

I once had a build of an old man whose only companion was Meeko. I first ran into Meeko at level 5 and it wasn't until I was in my mid twenties that we were exploring a Dwarven ruin that Meeko got downed by a Dwarven Sphere and I accidentally shot him with an arrow mid-battle.  I never reloaded my save and instead started a new character shortly after.  

• 93 posts
    February 15, 2014 10:08 PM EST

Awww, I accidently killed my Meeko once. It was horrible. No worse feeling.

• 163 posts
    February 16, 2014 6:35 AM EST

Yes that is why I got mods to allow me progress without killing old Nax

• 163 posts
    February 16, 2014 6:44 AM EST

This is I only take on rieklings, they are the only thing that can keep up with me.

• 163 posts
    February 16, 2014 6:45 AM EST

Forever, while her soul shrieks out in pain, knowing that she shall never be free.

• 2 posts
    March 5, 2014 9:20 PM EST
    Its not so much something ive done but I was playing an argonian who never strayed to far from water. I followed a small creek up to a pond and was attacked by 3 bandit chiefs, I killed them and searched the area cause I thought might be something cool they were guarding but when I made it to the little camp they had. I noticed a dead female dark elf on her belly about waist high draped over a big log and the only thing I could think of was rape
    • 87 posts
    March 5, 2014 10:06 PM EST

Damn, even I'm not that cruel to do that to him. That's just plain mean

• 5 posts
    March 5, 2014 11:56 PM EST

I think my worst act as a Skyrim player was killing Nilsine Shatter-Shield and Vittoria Vici during the Dark Brotherhood questline on my assassin character. Neither of them really did anything to warrant being killed -- for Nilsine, Muiri wanted her dead in order to hurt the Shatter-Shield family for how they treated her for Alain's crime against them, despite Nilsine being Muiri's friend; while the purpose of Vittoria's death was simply to lure the final target of the string of contracts, the Emperor, to Skyrim. Nilsine especially saddened me because of how the killing affected a family already trying to cope with the death of their other daughter at the hands of Windhelm's resident serial killer (who I took out prior to the kill).

• 5 posts
    March 6, 2014 12:10 AM EST

That was pretty damn evil. I primarily reserve black soul trapping for particularly nasty bandits, necromancers, vampires and Thalmor, but even my assassin isn't cruel enough to do this to his follower, especially one as faithful as Lydia.

• 63 posts
    March 6, 2014 12:27 AM EST
    Dont know if this is that bad or not, but i'll usually take any dead bodies and put them in the forge. I'll also shout goats and people off of cliff faces.
    • 106 posts
    March 6, 2014 12:57 AM EST

This honestly made me really sad, and I felt outright horrible...

I found meeko, he led me to his shack, and he sat there at the foot of his dead master. I asked him to follow me, and I drew mephalas ebony blade... You can guess what happened from there ): RIP Meeko

• 163 posts
    March 6, 2014 4:08 AM EST

Well the champion of Mephela has to do a lot for ultimate power

• 163 posts
    March 6, 2014 4:09 AM EST

That pretty much normal Skyrim behaviour in my opinion .

• 1 posts
    March 6, 2014 8:10 AM EST

Making my heroes look like h**kers. Damn you mod makers!

• 106 posts
    March 6, 2014 12:05 PM EST

But the poor doge :c