Forums » Elder Scrolls

Whats the worst thing you've done in skyrim.

• 661 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:47 PM EST
    Well it certainl.. Ok do you serisously not know Serana picks up that dude? Because I can remain unserious only for a limited time.
    • 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:53 PM EST

Wait you mean the cutscene? Ah sorry about that I thought you meant in actual combat.....carry on.

• 661 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:53 PM EST
    There is no limit to your whorrifications...
    • 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 7:55 PM EST

Well that certainly could convey emotion from your character. Maybe at a child he/she never got enough love from his parents and so he stalks the lands of Tamriel.

• 661 posts
    February 14, 2014 8:05 PM EST
    And maybe this type of talk should be left alone inside a lonely PM that nobody will read because no one wants to see that.

Hoenestly though guys not an appropiate thing to be discussing on the blog. There are princples and guidelines we must adhere to everyday. Even though everyday they are not followed. Lets follow them for every ones sake today.
    • 661 posts
    February 14, 2014 8:10 PM EST
    But then again whaat are we even talking about? Last I read it was about how a guy strips dead women and waits over their dead corpses for an hour...
    :p
    • 163 posts
    February 14, 2014 8:14 PM EST

My original question was ''post below the depraved acts you have committed, just restrict it to vanilla Skyrim and official dlcs.'' How the others choose to interpret this is their own choice, I am simply replying to the posters with my thoughts and opinions. So if they are breaking the rules you should talk directly to said poster, thank you in advance.

• 93 posts
    February 14, 2014 9:16 PM EST

Man, I dunno. I haven't done much besides the usual TG or DB play. I plan to put my pyromancer Dunmer into ALL the Daedric quests, but I haven't done them yet. My RP-heavy 'civilian' run has taken a few turns. Donal the Nord has gotten into a few fights and had to kill the bandits, which is arguably not a bad thing, but he still felt horrible about it.

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    February 15, 2014 1:51 AM EST

To be perfectly honest, I feel terrible whenever I kill someone unprovoked, including giants. I have no issue unleashing hellfire and raising my dead foes into the torment of undeath if they attack me first. Otherwise I feel kinda rotten.

For most depraved? Using dead thrall on Forsworn women wearing nothing but the head piece.

• 61 posts
    February 15, 2014 2:31 AM EST

Almost any playthrough that uses enchanting ends up being the #1 mammoth slaughterer

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 3:02 AM EST

Donal the Nord:- He was a quiet man, a giant of a man but quiet all the same. Until that faithful day on Lundus, he was on his was to Whiterun to see Eorland about a new weapon when.. ''Alright hand over all your gold or Ill gut you like a fish'', Not wanting to fight Donal carefully backed away. ''Don't you walk away from me'' the thief cried as he charged. The next minute Donal was looking in shock at the crumpled body on the ground, he has killed him!

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 3:04 AM EST

Thanks. And its okay Ben C, sometimes the thoughts drift and weave in and out of your mind, if you remember one then feel free to post whenever you like.

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 3:08 AM EST

And so a Lich was born, he marches down upon towns killing all without remorse. As for those still alive, he raises their very loved ones to strike them down. While his undead army razes Riverwood to the ground one thought crosses his mind ''I wonder how Whiterun would look painted in blood''

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 3:16 AM EST

The noble enchanter, ever the visionary, ever the overachiever. He strives to improve his knowledge of enchanting, and so religiously strikes out a mammoths to harvest their souls. ''Its not murder'' he convinces himself over many sleepless nights. ''Its all for humanity, its all to better to life over my fellow Nords'' he whimpers as the nightmares close in''.

• 41 posts
    February 15, 2014 8:37 AM EST
    Killable children mod. I got it to make the game more realistic then forgot I had it, a couple days later when I attacked Dawnstar on the back of a dragon I noticed that there was a kid on the ground with burn marks all around him, was not a fun thing to realize you did......I kept the mod though.
    • 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 9:33 AM EST

Child P.O.V:- Today was like any other, Mummy was still buried in her books, Daddy was moaning about losing grandpa's sword and that milk-drinker Lars still won't kiss me. I saw Ben C the Nord walk through our door and crouch in the corner, I've gotten used to this over the months so I pay him no attention. Suddenly a red orb flies from the corner and hits Daddy, a mist flows into Daddy's mouth and nostrils and a frenzied look goes in his eyes. He picks up his sword and beheads Mummy as I watch in horror, her blood splashes over her books, He tries to slash me but somehow he cannot hurt me, infuriated he jumps at Ben C only to receive a crossbow bolt to the chest.
    Ben C walk's up to me and whisper's in my ear ''I warned you Braith, I warned you to leave Lars alone'' and then he's gone too........

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 9:35 AM EST

Ah yes children, so frail, so tender, so easy to extinguish. The poor orphan was not match for the power the Angel of Death wielded as he spewed fire at him. The boy's final thoughts were ''But he's supposed to be the hero'' and then he entered the void.

• 856 posts
    February 15, 2014 9:44 AM EST

...only to return the next day with Braith's adoption papers.

• 93 posts
    February 15, 2014 10:20 AM EST

Noooo~ooooo! Poor Donal. He's a massive, burly Nord but he doesn't want to hurt a fly. Just wandering around the plains of Whiterun hunting when he gets attacked by like 3 bandits. HE HAD TO DO SOMETHINGGGGGG, DON'T YOU SEEEEEE? HE HAD NO CHOICE!!! *Donal is curled up at the Bannered Mare, crying in a corner*

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 10:24 AM EST

I really should not laugh at that, but I'am kinda losing my shit right now.

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 10:26 AM EST

When he dies he is welcomed in the void.

• 194 posts
    February 15, 2014 12:50 PM EST

I suppose I am doing it right now. Like many others... Killing everything. Respawning characters less so. But walking through ghost cities is wonderfully eerie.

• 185 posts
    February 15, 2014 2:24 PM EST
    I've soul trapped the ebony warrior...
    • 79 posts
    February 15, 2014 3:27 PM EST

Killed just about everything in my wake, including essential characters via turning them into ash piles through Raise Zombie spell. Since I have kill-able kids mod I also took the liberty of killing all the kids that were annoying to me and turned them into exploding thralls. Twas worth it.

• 163 posts
    February 15, 2014 4:18 PM EST

Ouch, now he shall never reach Sovanguarde.