Forums » Elder Scrolls

Ebony Blade Kills

• 11 posts
    February 8, 2014 12:19 AM EST

Was picturing myself possibly using the ebony blade in the futre, and was curious on who you thought are to be the most likely candidates for the ten needed friendly kills to have the blade reach max power. Planning on not cheating, so don't tell me to spawn in a lot of Lydias and kill them all, but like who should I kill, while still not dramatically affecting game play.

• 100 posts
    February 8, 2014 12:21 AM EST

Destroy the Dark Brotherhood.

Then those two Argonians that betray you in Solitude.

Or just use it as a means of Divorce. 

• 11 posts
    February 8, 2014 12:38 AM EST

Divorce, omg that is horribly funny.

• 11 posts
    February 8, 2014 12:40 AM EST

I understand the kind of individuals, but are there any specifics that hardly affect the game or should be on a personal hit list just because I shouldn't like them? Or are there any that almost deserve to die?

• 11 posts
    February 8, 2014 1:05 AM EST

sorry for being unclear, but my question now is if you are able to kill the backup vendor, which leads to the question of what backup vendors can you do favors for?

• 11 posts
    February 8, 2014 1:11 AM EST

instead of, like say I like Belethor, and want him to live, but don't really mind killing Sigurd, then would that count as a blade kill?

• 11 posts
    February 8, 2014 4:39 AM EST

challenge accepted, gonna take some time though, cause just started my Valenwood Refugee and trying to work the kinks out before I post an official build idea for him. will get back to you in the future concerning such ideas of backup vendors counting.