Forums » General Gaming

Voice actors

• 9 posts
    February 6, 2014 4:38 PM EST
    Hello everyone. I was wondering about what voice actors they should add to skyrim. They seem to use the same voice actors for many different characters in the video game. If you could add a certain voice actor who would it be and what character would he/she voice.

Thank you
    • 271 posts
    February 6, 2014 4:42 PM EST
    I read all this in a Morgan Freeman-voice! :P
    • 111 posts
    February 6, 2014 5:13 PM EST

To be frank I see little point in having good ones like Yvonne Strahovski (Mass Effect) for instance as the rpg element in this game is minimal

I do agree that Bethseda could have splashed out a bit more though onvoice acting for (a) a bit more variety, (b) a bit less Eurotrash accents, and (c) improve the quality of input to the game in this area

• 194 posts
    February 6, 2014 5:51 PM EST

I have become decent at recognizing voice actors throughout video games and movies and shows and such... Which has led me to the discovery that I hate recognizing the voice. I hate breaking the character because they're suddenly a dozen other characters in my mind.

On that note, instead of paying loads to big name actors for iconic voices, get a bunch of no names who have fitting voices for as many roles as possible.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    February 6, 2014 7:50 PM EST

Britney Spears as a hagraven. 

Mike Tyson the Priest of Mara. 

Yes. Totally.