Forums » Elder Scrolls

Cameo weapon appearance?

• 63 posts
    January 30, 2014 2:47 PM EST

Man, it's been a long time since i've been here. Sorry about that. As the title says, if you were to have a weapon from another game series be in skyrim, what would you make it be and why. Personally, i think Ezio's assassin blades would make a great addition to my assassin. Oh, and no guns please.

• January 30, 2014 3:09 PM EST

I guess mine would be the Blood-oath sword (don't know if it is the correct translation, in German it is called "Blutschwur") from Two Worlds 2.

• 39 posts
    January 30, 2014 3:44 PM EST

Probably not the only one, but I wish that the 7 Fusion Swords from FFV Advent Children and possibly the Brotherhood from FFX would be pretty cool.

Oh and also Crescent Rose (Ruby's High-Caliber Sniper-Scythe) from RWBY. Not sure of that breaks the "no guns" rule though...

• 14 posts
    February 1, 2014 3:53 PM EST

Spears, spears, and spears.

• 104 posts
    February 1, 2014 4:52 PM EST
    The Crescent Blade.

Twinkle and Icing Death.

Wulfgar's hammer.

Artemis Entreri's blades.

The bow of Legolas.

Blade of Gondor.

More armor.
    • 61 posts
    February 1, 2014 6:40 PM EST

The Divine Weapons from Okami! :D

That or more weapons in general, like spearsm halbards and the sort. Perhaps more use of artilary? Barely seen at all in the game

• 39 posts
    February 5, 2014 4:33 PM EST

If twinkle, icingdeath, and Aegis-Fang made their way into a TES game, I would never use any other weapons. Seriously, I am a HUGE R.A. Salvatore fan. The jeweled dagger and and Charon's Claw would be kinda cool as well, but not as much as Twinkle and Icingdeath...

• 9 posts
    February 5, 2014 4:49 PM EST

More No-Dachi Samuria Swords

Spears so my Dragoon actually feels like a Dragoon.

Id like to see some Battle Staffs as well

• 32 posts
    February 5, 2014 5:37 PM EST
    I'd like to see a morning star. That would be a painful weapon to be on the receiving end of.
  • Kuz
    • 18 posts
    February 5, 2014 6:36 PM EST

Callandor from wheel of time or Otataral weapons from Malazan book of the fallen.

• 75 posts
    February 5, 2014 6:44 PM EST

+1 But you guys forgot about Taulmaril the Heartseeker.

• 158 posts
    February 5, 2014 6:55 PM EST

Halberds, glaives, all kinds of pole arms, yes, please.

• 104 posts
    February 5, 2014 8:30 PM EST
    You are both right.

Or how about Khazid'hea or Thibbledorf Pwent's armor.
    • 48 posts
    February 5, 2014 8:48 PM EST

Valyrian steel weapons. Or maybe Mjolnir or Gungir, Odin's spear for those not familiar with Norse mythology.

• 30 posts
    February 6, 2014 3:30 AM EST

Mine's simple and actually in game and lore, but rarely ever seen save for maybe 1 game:

Shadow Sting

Yes, it exsists, go look it up. Awesome sword, poisons everything it touches / damages and no it's not from another "external" game, but i think it's was in one of the earlier elder scrolls games. Another weapon'ish kinda thing would actually be:

A Shehai (ie: Redguard Spirit Sword)

Guess the dev's who implemented bound sword found it too bloody difficult to implement a less purplish, scimitar variant of the same mechanics and design..sigh... go figure

• 122 posts
    February 6, 2014 3:50 AM EST

Nothing would please me more than wielding Frostmourne or Ashbringer in a TES game.

• 30 posts
    February 6, 2014 5:04 AM EST

Mods do that... ashbringer and frostmourne exsist. A decent mod bringing either of my above mentioned weapons however, dont... sadface 

• 39 posts
    February 6, 2014 7:10 AM EST

Pwent's armor!

Dat helmet spike doh!

• 249 posts
    February 6, 2014 7:14 AM EST
    I've used Auriel's Bow as Taulmaril. I think the effect is close enough :)
    • 32 posts
    February 6, 2014 11:34 AM EST
    Majoras mask as a dragon priest mask.
    • 61 posts
    February 6, 2014 3:08 PM EST

I'd like to see Gae Bolg, the spear used Cu Chulainn. It is said that the wounds inflicted by it never heal as long as the weapon remains in the world, so maybe it could have a permanent enchantment that didn't allow the victim's health to regenerate above 90% ever again. In most cases, this wouldn't be overpowered as you generally aim to kill things the first time but it would allow you to use some effective hit and run tactics e.g. hit most of the bandits, flee, return later in werewolf form when they are still weakened. Also, since Cu Chulainn could use its noble Phantasm as a guaranteed strike at the heart, I think it would have an increased killcam chance and do a special killcam where the spear pierces the victims heart.

• 15 posts
    February 6, 2014 5:14 PM EST

I'd love to have the gold tracer from Dark Souls, that damage per second doh.

• 93 posts
    February 6, 2014 5:22 PM EST

Valyrian Steel! Dothraki Arakhs! Lightbringer! Ice! Longclaw! All things Game of Thrones!

But yes, spears, halberds, and tridents would be awesome.

• 63 posts
    February 26, 2014 11:18 AM EST

it looks like rhino from spiderman

• 360 posts
    February 26, 2014 12:02 PM EST

A nodachi, a ninjato, a kuan daw, and a bastard sword