Forums » The Lounge

Teen Hides Entire Jewelry Store’s Goods Up His Rectum

• 43 posts
    January 19, 2014 5:52 AM EST

A teenager who crashed his car into a tree while driving drunk was discovered to have a disturbingly large amount of jewelry stuffed inside his rectum.

According to ABC-27, 18-year-old Christopher Scheller came to a sudden stop after he drove off the road in Heidelberg Township, Pennsylvania, and hit a tr...ee.

He was taken to a local hospital where doctors gave him an X-ray and found what the official police report called “an abnormality” inside his rectum.

This abnormality consisted of four bracelets, four necklaces, 11 women’s rings, a socket wrench to be used for smoking, and a bag of synthetic marijuana.

Scheller at first refused to let hospital staff remove the items, but eventually changed his mind when the police informed him he’d go to jail whether he kept everything up there or not.

Police determined that Scheller had stolen the items from someone’s home and quickly shoved them inside his rectum when he saw an officer approaching his wrecked car, ABC-27 reports.

The teenager was charged with theft and DUI, among other things. He is currently in jail with a $75,000 bail.

• 130 posts
    January 19, 2014 6:39 AM EST

And this is Skyrim/gaming related because...

• 43 posts
    January 19, 2014 7:41 AM EST

its not that's why I put it in general chat :P its just something I heard about which I found funny.