• January 16, 2014 4:02 PM EST

It recently dawned on me when I saw I spriggan earlier

I don't know if it was Bethesda's intention or not

but do you think spriggans were original suppose

to be earth atronachs and they decided to make them

forest spirits instead.

Then I wondered If they had made them atronachs

would they have had chloromancy as one the destruction

spell types along with fire frost and shock.

so (growth),(flames),(frostbite),(shock).

I thought it an interesting concept anyway.

• 47 posts
    January 16, 2014 4:23 PM EST

Spriggans have always been forest spirits so i dont quite understand what your trying to say here, They existed a long time before Skyrim you know?

• 194 posts
    January 16, 2014 4:33 PM EST

Well ESO has things called earth atronachs that seem to operate like any other atronach and the spriggan uses the same model as flame atronachs (meh) so it is a logical conclusion to come to. I don't think, however, that they were intended as summons/atronachs/etc.

I would say that it would make a great mod, summonable spriggans. "Druid" characters would drool over it.

• January 16, 2014 4:38 PM EST

right! ^-^

• January 16, 2014 4:41 PM EST

also i should have been more specific i ment even before skyrim

• 61 posts
    January 16, 2014 4:45 PM EST

"Nature Spell Pack" is what you're looking for, on skyrim nexus. Does exactly all that, nature spells running parallel with the otehr destruction forms, with spriggans as "Nature Atronachs", and even adding new perks to the perk tree. Works just like the other destructions spells, and fits into the world perfectly, meaning bandits, vampires and forsworn all use it. I don't play without it on, though I rarely even ue it myself. I just prefer the game with it in. A lot of the nature spells deal "extra posion damage"

• 360 posts
    January 16, 2014 4:53 PM EST

She plays on Xbox mod boy...

• 61 posts
    January 16, 2014 4:59 PM EST

Oh then there is nothing really that can do that haha. But yes the elder scrolls online has earth magic

• January 16, 2014 5:10 PM EST

I wish there was someone who applied PC mods to pre-character creation game saves

and then uploaded them. that would be nice.

• 622 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:33 PM EST

Uh, why would that be needed? People can just download mods for themselves XD

• January 16, 2014 5:38 PM EST
    • 622 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:43 PM EST

Uh, that's illegal...

• 360 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:45 PM EST

don't go there, you will get banned

• January 16, 2014 5:51 PM EST

wow ok forget I said that ^-^ lol

• TED
    • 45 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:56 PM EST

Spriggans have been a part of the Elder Scrolls since the days of Daggerfall.  It wasn't until the Bloodmoon expansion that they were officially established as tree spirits.  As for why they decided to make it less humanoid than they first appeared, I think the current aesthetic better sells the concept of a tree spirit.  This Bloodmoon screenshot just makes me think of a derped elf with a tree stump for a head.

• 360 posts
    January 16, 2014 5:56 PM EST

ok girl calm down, I did not mean banned from the site, it's ok to comment stuff like that here, because when you do that I get to help you by saying that if you do mod to save files you will get banned from xbox live

• January 16, 2014 5:58 PM EST

Oooooooooh ok thanks

• January 16, 2014 5:59 PM EST

LOL XD nice

• 61 posts
    January 16, 2014 6:06 PM EST

Doesn't matter; ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE!!!

• 41 posts
    January 16, 2014 7:58 PM EST

Thats a good idea, one spell i was wanting was the mirror spell, the lurkers use it, the effect is making clones of yourself 

• 38 posts
    January 16, 2014 10:29 PM EST

There are ways to do it and not get banned from live but not sure if i should mention them on here.