Forums » Elder Scrolls

What life would you lead if you were on Tamriel?

• 20 posts
    January 24, 2014 6:06 PM EST

Hmm, it's hard telling. I would want to live in Cyrodiil probably, maybe in Cheydinhal. Or Falkreath in Skyrim, simply because I love how it's kind of in the wilderness, and the focus on death is interesting. =P I wouldn't mind living on Raven Rock either, studying heart stones and how Red Mountain's eruption has affected the landscape. Try and find out what happened to the Dwemer and Lorkhan's Heart, and the connection to the heart stones landing on Solsteim.

I think I would start out as a curious, eager student either with her nose always buried in a book, or constantly practicing my spellwork. Would probably be that eccentric young mage fascinated by the strangest of things, but very cheerful and willing to help people. I might initially get by by doing some simple manual labor, enchanting items for people, helping to cure the sick, and heal the soldiers injured in the war. Eventually maybe become a court wizard or something.

• 127 posts
    January 25, 2014 2:20 AM EST
    In their language he is... Dovakiin!
  • Mru
    • 8 posts
    January 25, 2014 5:55 AM EST

I would probably be a Khajiit, traveling the provinces with a caravan. Along with bodyguards and a merchant. Enjoying some skooma nights under the twin moons.

A mage/wizard, even if its not the easiest thing to achieve for a Khajiit. Luring people with tricks and flashy spells, occasionally "borrowing" things from customers and local taverns.

It would be a cover for my search of hidden knowledge. With my ultimate goal being a comfortable eternal life somwhere warm and cozy, watching the world turn from a wizard tower somwhere in an oasis in Elsweyr.