Forums » Elder Scrolls

What life would you lead if you were on Tamriel?

• 61 posts
    January 14, 2014 6:10 PM EST

i.e, you could be born in any province under any circumstances, and you could live however you wanted to live. You do have to take into consideration how you'd make your living, and also realism regarding the ES universe.

I'd probably be Witchhunter living in High Rock, I'm sure there are plenty witches to be a hunten' there ;) Either that or a travelling pilgrim.

So what about you?

• 127 posts
    January 14, 2014 8:52 PM EST
    I'd be a sword for hire, a caravan guard, or a sailor from stros m'kai
  • January 14, 2014 9:07 PM EST

I would be Emperor. I'd empire things with my military and economic policies. I might throw in a golden age or two. 

The usual.

• 127 posts
    January 14, 2014 9:14 PM EST
    I might have to be your personal bodyguard, sir.
  • January 14, 2014 9:15 PM EST

Do you have what it takes? What skills do you posses?

• 127 posts
    January 14, 2014 9:20 PM EST
    The ability to kick ass
    • 127 posts
    January 14, 2014 9:21 PM EST
    And I'm a walking tank
  • January 14, 2014 9:23 PM EST

How good are you at: working with people, kids, and ping pong?

• 127 posts
    January 14, 2014 9:24 PM EST
    I have somewhere over 4000 health on my main character, and I play legendary
  • January 14, 2014 9:31 PM EST

I'd really like to see what other prospects might bring to the table to see if I'm getting the best deal.

• 127 posts
    January 14, 2014 9:34 PM EST
    I have fully enchanted dragonbone armor, I'm a master of swords, axes, and maces, and I'm fully capable of dispatching enemies from a distance with my enchanted bow
    • 69 posts
    January 14, 2014 9:40 PM EST

Well, I am a life hacker. I even have noclip

• January 14, 2014 9:42 PM EST

Yeah...but where did you get your degree from?

• 127 posts
    January 14, 2014 9:45 PM EST
    Bards college. I am a Nord, after all.
  • January 14, 2014 9:49 PM EST

Bards college...so you can handle a situation before it gets out of hand?

What are your recommendations? 

• 127 posts
    January 14, 2014 10:21 PM EST
    I would start with drawing my sword, and standing in front of whoever I'm protecting. If I'm instructed to kill, I will kill, if instructed to remove them from the premises, I'll do so
    • 127 posts
    January 14, 2014 10:22 PM EST
    Let's say someone charged you, before they can even get close, my sword has nearly chopped them in half
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    January 14, 2014 10:47 PM EST

I'd try to enter the politics, while at the same time, train my alchemy skills and try to learn a trick or two about illusion... If you got a brain, you already saw where I'm going...

Can you imagine? Littlefinger with mastery of Illusion and Alchemy? And if I could bring books from this world... The possibilities!
    If my plans worked, I'd first have the entire Stone-Fist descendants hanged in public! And personally torture Rolff! OH MY LADY MEPHALA, I'M SO HAPPY!
    And that'll never happen... Oh well.

• 69 posts
    January 15, 2014 12:17 AM EST

Littlefinger? the guy from Game of thrones? (don't spoil anything for me, i am reading the first book)

• 3 posts
    January 15, 2014 1:10 AM EST

ME? i would protect tamriel from dragons and evil (actually i love dragons)anyway im!!!DRAGON                                                BORN

• 12 posts
    January 15, 2014 1:19 AM EST

An vampiric assassin-nightblade, in service to the Dark brotherhood or the highest bidder. Probably have a home somewhere in valenwood (even though i'd be a redguard). Live a parcially secluded life, venturing out for money and what not's. Ties to the thieves guide because all hail nocturnal. spend my days not assassinating making potions/poisons with the vast variety of plants in valenwood. One day marry a bosmer or dunmer once I decide to settle down. 

• Al
    • 23 posts
    January 15, 2014 1:38 AM EST

A fist fighter for hire, wandering around Skyrim looking for jobs, alcohol, and brawls to jump into. I'd learn a little illusion magic for doing assassin jobs.

That or a blacksmith in some backwater village.

• TED
    • 45 posts
    January 15, 2014 2:45 AM EST

Normally I wouldn't participate in a conversation like this; regardless, I'll bite.

I would be running a brothel in the Iliac Bay.  It makes sense, considering every grown male needs some "physical interaction."  When they're sick of not fulfilling their lusts, I'll gladly profit off of it and keep my business booming; it's a win-win situation for the both of us.  

• 20 posts
    January 24, 2014 5:57 PM EST

You know, I've actually made a character based on Littlefinger. I love him; I think he'd be even MORE of a force to be reckoned with, with magic involved. People love to underestimate Littlefinger, and that will be their downfall.

• 20 posts
    January 24, 2014 5:58 PM EST

You'd probably do better with business up in Skyrim, though. Lots of lonely Imperial soldiers away from home...you'd make a killing. =P