Forums » The Lounge

League of nobody?

• 39 posts
    January 9, 2014 3:48 PM EST

Hey, Seth here.

I recently added a League of Legends Team Thread, but nobody has responded except for Jo' Daro, who just told me to play something else (which I found Quite rude...).

Could anyone tell me Why it hasn't recieved as much attention as I thought it would? If you could, that'd be great. Thanks.

-Seth Clough

• 194 posts
    January 9, 2014 4:39 PM EST

Dunno. Might not be too many LoL players here. That or they're all closeted players who just do pub matches. Might help to check the subreddit for LoL or a website dedicated to team finding.

• 158 posts
    January 9, 2014 4:42 PM EST

I don't know anything about other people's motives, or about League of Legends in fact.  But it does seem to me that there is a League of Legends site for organizing this sort of thing, and it doesn't really have much to do with Skyrim.  

Maybe it's just the fact that there truly isn't anyone here who has any particular interest - it seems to me that if folks *were* interested, they'd just look up the League of Legends site instead.

• 127 posts
    January 9, 2014 4:44 PM EST

You know some people say it's a matter of preferance but playing LoL instead of DotA seems like playing Gothic instead of Elder Scrolls. It's better in every aspect, why do some people insist on playing it and don't try DotA and by trying I don't mean doing a few matches. It get %500 more intense after level ten.

• 360 posts
    January 9, 2014 4:46 PM EST

cause dota is better

(don't bother replying to this, I'm that one guy who comes in and says that dota is better when people are talking about lol, and vice versa)

• 39 posts
    January 10, 2014 7:19 AM EST

Wow. You guys are...not very helpful at all.

There are two reasons Why I posted a League discussion here (drifa, it was in general gaming, so it didn't have to be skyrim related :P)

1. I thought it'd be cool to have a group of people to play with that I kinda knew on a site about one of my biggest interests-Skyrim.

2. I do not play DOTA 2 because i actually have played it, and it is in no way "better" than league. It's just a whole new set of Characters and Items i'd have to learn.

If you can't respect that, don't comment. I can take constructive criticism. What I can't take is when people look at something I enjoy, then take and spit on it and then ridicule me for doing it.

P.S. Shuuiketsu, learn to type. It's 500%, not %500. stiil doesn't change the fact that you're statement is wrong, however.

• 1483 posts
    January 10, 2014 7:31 AM EST

Maybe there simply are not many LoL players on the blog and the few out there are not interested in joining? 

• 485 posts
    January 10, 2014 7:34 AM EST

The game booted me due to a firewall error 4 times in a row then banned me for abandoning the game. So I'm quite mad at League right now. I'll get back into it tomorrow when I'm unbanned. I'm not liking how they penalize the player for their screw up, so the deal is off as far as spending any money on the game. 

• 88 posts
    January 10, 2014 8:25 AM EST
    I play LoL, and would be interested in a team. Guess I missed the discussion.