Forums » General Gaming

What is your favorite type of character?

• 3 posts
    January 28, 2014 6:40 PM EST

Probably an Assassin/Illusionist type character- it's so cool to calm someone before killing them, or just making enemies kill each other

• 338 posts
    January 28, 2014 8:11 PM EST

Dat hybrid class. Spellsword or Nightblade or a bit of both I guess. 

• 5 posts
    January 28, 2014 11:21 PM EST

I loved stealth assassin type when I'm alone but always ended up as heavy melee warrior with restoration knowledge when I have follower, I think it's my responsibility as leader. I love to lead the fight in battleground but also love to sneak & wait for the right time to shoot my arrow. 

I guess all of my character have double personality.

• 93 posts
    February 2, 2014 10:32 AM EST

I like to play thieves in Skyrim. I also tried a full mage for my first time recently, and it's actually pretty rewarding.

• 104 posts
    February 2, 2014 10:58 AM EST
    Ranger has been my favorite. I can sneak around with a bow or charge in with a flurry of blows while dual-wielding.

The current ranger only uses sneak and bows for those "oh, ----!" moments.

I've also enjoyed my heavily armored cleric/paladin whose main weapon is the crossbow and who does not sneak. Ever. I have played with him on legendary from the start and he is currently level 40.
    • 49 posts
    February 2, 2014 11:34 AM EST

Light Armored Spellsword. Dunmer work good for this. Or Guerilla (you can czech out my build on that.)

• 61 posts
    February 2, 2014 12:17 PM EST
    Nightbalde/Witch Hunter usually. Sometimes pure hunter or pure assassin. But yes, usually a thief/mage hybrid of some sort
    • 61 posts
    February 2, 2014 12:17 PM EST
    Nightbalde/Witch Hunter usually. Sometimes pure hunter or pure assassin. But yes, usually a thief/mage hybrid of some sort
    • 61 posts
    February 2, 2014 12:18 PM EST

i c wut u did der

• 49 posts
    February 2, 2014 12:41 PM EST

>:)

• February 8, 2014 5:20 AM EST

Two handed heavy armor tank reinforced with magic like alteration, conjuration and restoration, and Enchanting/Alchemy of course to max the Armor and Damage output.

• 79 posts
    February 8, 2014 6:38 AM EST

Unarmed fighters... if only damage scaled accordingly and we could use our legs while unarmed fighting :(

• February 8, 2014 10:36 AM EST

If inly there was a mod for an unarmed skill tree.....hmm I wonder....

• 3 posts
    March 5, 2014 7:42 PM EST

My favourite would probably be an Assassin with daggers (not bows).

• 32 posts
    March 5, 2014 8:25 PM EST
    I prefer some type of heavily armored Mage, or an assassin, or a Mage assassin! =D
    • 5 posts
    March 6, 2014 12:26 AM EST

I've had success with both a sneak archer/backstabber who nicks anything not nailed down, and with a sword-and-board warrior with lots of smithing and magic resist. I've not yet taken a mage through the full game, nor have I tried to mess with hybrid stuff.

• 63 posts
    March 6, 2014 12:30 AM EST
    Assassin/thief
    • 6 posts
    March 21, 2014 4:10 PM EDT
    I like a hunter type, I love sneaking around and picking off foes from a distance :) I just wish you could have a pet like in WoW!
  • March 21, 2014 5:19 PM EDT

Pure thief.

• 1 posts
    September 2, 2014 1:22 PM EDT

Fastest Twohanded weapon Warrior mixed with some (dual casted) Magic and Archery, closely followed by magical ranger archer summoners.

• 29 posts
    September 2, 2014 2:13 PM EDT

Archer, assassin, light alchemist...  

With this type I tend to play a Bosmer and do not drink health potions I did not make you can use Bear Claws & Giant’s Toe for health, and if you are OK with Fungus...Glowing Mushroom, you can also use Boar Tusk from the DB add-on - there is a list right here for those who want to keep within the Green-Pact (posted by RuneRed)  It even breaks out poisons to make!

But I do love a good Nord Archer that is handy in light armor and an ax....  That is cool too!

• 14 posts
    September 2, 2014 3:42 PM EDT

Witchhunter, by far my favorite class in the elder scrolls series.

• 32 posts
    September 2, 2014 5:30 PM EDT
    Mage, with a bit of one handed (daggers) thrown in. Mostly based in conjuration and illusion.
    • 29 posts
    September 3, 2014 2:47 AM EDT

Mage or hybrid between mage and warrior.

• 75 posts
    September 3, 2014 10:02 PM EDT

Spellswords in heavy armour like my original character, but I only used destruction for him, which is fine. (A bit of sneak archery on the side too)