Forums » Elder Scrolls

Help with creating my first build

• 4 posts
    January 4, 2014 4:51 AM EST

I am trying to create a build but am unsure how I can fully relate it into the skyrim lore, I want to create the Shadow Hunter from the book series Mortal Instruments, I have one of the books that is giving me the lore, skills, and rules of the shadow hunter but im still trying to make out how I will fit it into skyrim. I play on xbox so mods cant help me here. Ill appreciate any help and be sure to mention you in the creation of the build.

• 622 posts
    January 4, 2014 4:58 AM EST

You will get more help if you post over on the Help Desk in the Character Building group.

Just read all the guidelines and look at other builds for advice. 

• 4 posts
    January 4, 2014 4:59 AM EST

Thanks

• 39 posts
    January 4, 2014 5:03 AM EST
    Lore group for any lore question, roleplay group for if your not sure how to roleplay. Held desk is for any gameplay questions, and tips and tricks is for if you plan to incorporate a glitch or exploit in your build. And if incase you are having trouble making the build on your own, you can always use my collaboration corner to find a partner. Good luck on your build and for the record, I also love mortal insruments
    • 4 posts
    January 4, 2014 5:05 AM EST

Thanks I just got the codex book and im using that to help with the build, just gotta make it fit skyrim instead of the modern day