Forums » Elder Scrolls

what is your most used weapon in SkyRim and why?

• 70 posts
    December 20, 2013 11:17 AM EST

Auriel's Bow is another good one. Most of my Archers pick it up at some point for the exploding arrows which damage undead. Visually I think it is the nicest looking bow (maybe even weapon) in the game, and while the uses are limited, smiting enemies with the power of the sun is one of the most badass things you can do as an Archer.

• 490 posts
    December 20, 2013 11:25 AM EST

Overall playtime/most used favorite? Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow.

Favorite weapon choice? The Ritual Stone.

• 149 posts
    December 20, 2013 11:58 AM EST

Dragonbane has been one of my most used weapons as of late. I love the idea of a quicksilver blade forged to kill dragons.

The daedric greatsword would follow close after. I've had so many two-handed builds use it... :)

• 8 posts
    December 20, 2013 4:39 PM EST
    Lately its been the bound sword. Or redguard scimitar that comes with the redguard knight armor mod.
    • 21 posts
    December 22, 2013 4:31 AM EST
    Yep! Way better for redguards and khajiit!
    • 21 posts
    December 22, 2013 4:37 AM EST
    Either a sky forged steel sword + enhanced steel crossbow combo OR a nice solid ebony mace with a storm atronach to back it up!
    • 70 posts
    December 22, 2013 4:57 AM EST

I love the Skyforge Steel Sword! I've just started a basic Nord hero type character and he's already doing 32 damage per hit at level 13 with that thing. Now to join the Dawnguard and get that Crossbow too.

• 9 posts
    December 26, 2013 2:30 AM EST

Ebony Axe. There is something simply elegant, yet brutally deadly about it.

Slashing blade on the front, perfect for tackling light armor or unarmored foes

Piercing spike on the back, perfect for a deadly blow against heavily armored foes.