Forums » The Lounge

The Quote Game

• 1595 posts
    December 9, 2013 6:44 PM EST

The idea here is simple: name the movie/game the quote comes from and the name of the person who said it. I guess there ought to be a rule that says that only one quote should be active at a time to avoid total chaos. Also, a quote from a really obscure source will not help the game any so try not to stitch each other up too much

It's probably fairly easy to cheat here, seeing as we're on the internet and all. I guess a little trust must come into play too.

Keeping things simple, I'll start with this. The correct answerer can then post their quote and so on.

"By Azura, by Azura, by Azura, it's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here, next to me!"

• 133 posts
    December 9, 2013 6:50 PM EST

Adoring Fan - Oblivion

"Don't you recognize me? Itsa me, Mario!" 

• 88 posts
    December 9, 2013 6:53 PM EST

Mario

“Behold!" Percy shouted. "The god's chosen beverage. Tremble before the horror of Diet Coke!”  

• 133 posts
    December 9, 2013 6:56 PM EST

Have to name the game...

• 1595 posts
    December 9, 2013 7:03 PM EST

Beast is right Zuper. Name the game for this to continue...

• December 9, 2013 7:08 PM EST
    Assaassin's Creed 2.

"Tick-tock, tick-tock, is that a crocodile I hear?"
  • December 9, 2013 7:43 PM EST

A kingdom hearts game?

"Child of my enemy, why have you come? I offer no salvation. The sins of the father pass to his son." 

• 708 posts
    December 9, 2013 7:55 PM EST

Copying these quotes into google seems to do the trick 

• 365 posts
    December 9, 2013 7:57 PM EST

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought too....

• 74 posts
    December 9, 2013 8:12 PM EST
    Halo 3?
    I think the grave mind said something like that, I might be wrong though.

"It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to" The "..." Is a character's name and if included it would be a dead giveaway.
  • December 9, 2013 8:13 PM EST

yes.

• 1595 posts
    December 10, 2013 5:24 AM EST

Yeah, it does require a certain amount of trust that the participants don't cheat...