Forums » Elder Scrolls

I done every quest line in skyrim

• 27 posts
    December 6, 2013 3:47 AM EST

So i just got done with the Dragonborn dlc and beaten the game a few days ago now it's time for modding if you know any good mod quest line and don't say helgen reborn or falskar i already have dose

• 194 posts
    December 6, 2013 4:06 AM EST

Become High King of Skyrim... Brhuce Hammar Legacy... The second one for sure.

• 104 posts
    December 6, 2013 11:24 AM EST
    U dun goofed!!

You beat all the guilds and got all the artifacts? Find all of the unusual gems (has anyone?)?
  • December 6, 2013 11:35 AM EST

Did you do the east empire company's assault on that island questline? I haven't even done that yet. 

• 773 posts
    December 6, 2013 11:48 AM EST

• 856 posts
    December 6, 2013 1:41 PM EST

I would recommend starting a new character and role-play it. You've already have created other characters before since it is impossible to do all of the quests with one character (you cannot both destroy and join the Dark Brotherhood, for example). A role-play run-through may be just what you need; Skyrim is not a FPS.

• 27 posts
    December 6, 2013 6:09 PM EST

Skywind i forgot about that

• 27 posts
    December 6, 2013 6:11 PM EST

Well i can't say that i did beat the game i became thane of all nine holds did dawnguard both sides got all the the artifacts i did well did the main quest line did stormcloak side in the war and the empire and out of RP ideas i will check out the role play group and check that out but other then that i would like a quest line

• 27 posts
    December 6, 2013 6:15 PM EST

I did all of that to and i will check the role play group and seach for RP ideas

• 27 posts
    December 6, 2013 6:17 PM EST

lol Well its not like i  casually play skyrim

• 27 posts
    December 6, 2013 6:19 PM EST

Lol i hope this is a joke i will need a mod for being high king 

• 27 posts
    December 6, 2013 6:22 PM EST

yes i did do all of that

• 194 posts
    December 6, 2013 7:19 PM EST

Errr... Exactly? Those are the names of mods on the Nexus.

• 622 posts
    December 6, 2013 7:44 PM EST

Skywind's not out :X

• 622 posts
    December 6, 2013 7:46 PM EST

One does not simply beat Skyrim. 

Done all the guilds? Side-quests? Found all Word Walls? What about treasure maps? Or unique weapons and armor? Build all three houses? Had kids? Got married? Legendaried your skills and redone your character? Done the ritual quests?

• 27 posts
    December 6, 2013 8:28 PM EST

Well i said i was out of quest lines not out of everything i just would like some more quest content

• 27 posts
    February 20, 2014 11:42 PM EST

I should have been more clear  I'v  im not saying i completed the game i'm just saying i beaten every quest line 

• 158 posts
    February 20, 2014 11:49 PM EST
    I'm enjoying Moonpath to Elsweyr, and I've got Wyrmstooth in the queue next, followed by Here There Be Monsters, and then something called Shroud of Jotunheim - ymmv. Basically, I just went through the Quests and Adventures category on Nexus, sorted by Most Endorsed, and then downloaded whatever looked interesting. So far, it's worked out pretty well.
    • 27 posts
    February 20, 2014 11:53 PM EST

I'm not sure how people can do it. I have over 300 hrs vested in Skyrim and still have places I've never explored and quest I've never done.

• 27 posts
    February 20, 2014 11:55 PM EST

As others as said though Role playing and using Skyrim creatively is a great  maybe even best way to enhance it.

• 27 posts
    February 20, 2014 11:55 PM EST

Your right do to problems with my computer i'l talk about that in a blog i'm sure some people will get a kick out of it.....sort of but fresh ideas 

• 27 posts
    February 20, 2014 11:58 PM EST

Well you don't know how many hours I have in this game i played over 1,000 hours 55 hours of it just goofing off non stop

• 27 posts
    February 21, 2014 12:04 AM EST

I did that but i'm not creative as I use to be i just run out of ideas to fast and all my Role play ideas are gone and i don't even remember  i do have one idea but most of my friends say its a bad idea to upload it saying it's *stupid or gay* well f**k it i'l do it but it will take a while i had to reinstall my computer stupid friends got trojan on my computer just to mess with me :/