Forums » Elder Scrolls

Need Help with Armor

• 27 posts
    November 21, 2013 12:25 AM EST

Hello there anyone who is willing to help me. I am in the process of making a build that is based off of the embodiment of terror in the night. I need an armor combination that is not heavy. I am looking for an all black set. NEED HELP! anything is much appreciated.

• 249 posts
    November 21, 2013 12:44 AM EST
    Nightingale Hood, Vampire Gloves, Black Vampire Armor, and Guildmaster's Boots.

If you're not afraid to try some clothing, swap Mourner's Clothes for the Vamp Armor.
    • 41 posts
    November 21, 2013 12:46 AM EST

oh thats easy nightingale would fit perfectly for the build. i hoped i helped 

• 27 posts
    November 21, 2013 1:12 AM EST

I was thinking og using mourners clothes. I like your idea though. The hood boosts illusion correct?

• 27 posts
    November 21, 2013 1:13 AM EST

IM  going  to be using the hood for sure. Probably gonna match it with some other stuff too though

• 47 posts
    November 21, 2013 1:14 AM EST
    Nightingale armor, Vampire Boots, Guild Master hood, Nightingale/Guild Master's gloves.
    • 249 posts
    November 21, 2013 1:22 AM EST
    Yeah, it boosts Illusion. Definitely do Mourner's clothes, it looks fantastic! The Vampire Gloves give a dark vibe and the Guildmaster's Boots (although difficult to obtain) are the best looking black boots in the game.
    • 4 posts
    November 21, 2013 4:10 AM EST

I second Alastor's suggestion wholeheartedly. Can't get much more frightful and gloomy than that.

• 27 posts
    November 21, 2013 10:04 AM EST

Sounds good. Do you by chance have a screenshot of what it lookslike? no one on the thread has helped me with screenshots.

• 27 posts
    November 21, 2013 10:06 AM EST

And is there any other boots? Because I need a different enchantment

• 249 posts
    November 21, 2013 9:31 PM EST
    You could always go Nightingale Boots(muffled), Vampire Boots(custom enchantment), or black Boots from the Radiant Raiment. What enchantment are you looking for?

And if I could provide screens I would :p
    • 95 posts
    November 22, 2013 1:33 AM EST

Nightingale Hood looks so good, I'd put it on any character even if it doesn't use illusion :D

• 27 posts
    November 23, 2013 12:25 AM EST

Im thinking vampire boots.

• 63 posts
    November 23, 2013 12:38 AM EST
    As an interesting mix, try using the sleeveless thieves guild armor (summerset shadows), their boots, stormcloak officer gloves, and the executioner hood.
    Its grey, not black, i know; but it looks seriously scary.
    • 27 posts
    November 23, 2013 12:45 PM EST

hmmm. What is the enchantment on he armor

• 47 posts
    November 29, 2013 3:22 PM EST

The boots do 15% sneak and the torso adds 15 stamina, however the Blackguard armor has the exact same texture but with 50 carrying capacity on torso and 40% pickpocket success on boots. Blackguards armor also has an extra 2 armor on each piece of equipment. My recommendation would be full guild masters armor with nightingale hood... Most baddass combo in the game imo

• 185 posts
    November 29, 2013 3:49 PM EST
    No.
    The most badass combo in the game is Nordic Carved Boots/Gauntlets/Armor and a nightgale hood
    • 185 posts
    November 29, 2013 3:51 PM EST
    Not heavy?
    Mourner clothes,vampire boots and gauntlets and the shrouded hood/executioner hood
    • 70 posts
    November 29, 2013 5:28 PM EST

I would say Guild Master's armour and boots, Nightingale hood and Vampire gauntlets. The claws on the gauntlets look extra menacing :P Also, I don't know what skills you're taking but can I recommend the Skull of Corruption as a weapon? It has a really fast fire rate compared with other staves and can do heavy damage per second when filled with dreams.