Forums » The Lounge

How old are you?

• 773 posts
    November 6, 2011 5:57 PM EST

Thanks 

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 6:14 PM EST

• November 6, 2011 6:19 PM EST

I am currently at the tender, impressionable age of 38. Yes you read that right. I have been gaming since pong. Console gaming has come a long way baby.

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 6:32 PM EST

im 26, just lost my job but i dont care a few more days and skyrim will be here

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 6:39 PM EST

19, sophomore at UoM's school of medicine. I will be screwing over my lab and study group this Sunday. TES4LIFE.

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 6:53 PM EST

17 and Dropping out might be in my future because after Skyrim comes back I can't see myself going to school haha

• November 6, 2011 6:59 PM EST

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 7:16 PM EST

yeup yeup. Just turned 17 today. I got skyrim Collectors edition for my birthday, (look at the photos, i took four of the case the game stop people gave my brother for him to wrap up, which i get to keep btw). So yeah. going to midnight release Thursday night (:

• 4 posts
    November 6, 2011 7:21 PM EST

I'm 18, and finished grade 12 on November 19th, 2010. Ever since I have been a full-time draftsperson and am about to start training to become a civil engineer, whilst juggling a Diploma of Building Design TAFE course next year. Life is great, and will become just that little bit better come this Friday.

On a serious note I hope that people will NOT forget what the real meaning of the 11th of November is. This Friday, is also Remembrance Day and I hope that everyone will take one minute off at 11:11am to pay their respects to the fallen heroes of their respective countries. I just hope that no one would be so ignorant to forget that.....

• November 6, 2011 7:24 PM EST

I am 30, I play a fair amount of video games, much less since i had kids, full time job, wife but still a substantial amount when something good comes out. I really only play like 10 games a year but i play the hell out of them. When i get burnt out on games i read fantasy, so one way or another iam either reading or playing fantasy.  My favorite fantasy books are the A song of fire and ice series by George RR Martin, and i did start reading them before the tv series though no where near back to 1996 when i would have been 15. Also have 3 days to read Inheritance when it comes out on Nov 8 before skyrim gets here. anyway thats a quick run down of my gaming and reading habits. Catch you all later.

• 6 posts
    November 6, 2011 7:27 PM EST

just turned 18 finished applying to college hoping to hear back soon can't wait for skyrim though my dad will probably be hogging the game... even though im buying, o well

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 7:28 PM EST

i myself am 15, about to get my drivers permit, but ill gladly trade it for skyrim

you paul i think are atleast 20, a teen, even a british teen, couldnt run and maintain a site of this quality for this long, and since you sound too intelligent to be a teen,

but the fact that u still go on vacation (back from when you said you went to spain or someplace in august or july) says that your under 40, and i dont think 30 yearolds care to play games or are too busy with work to, so ill put you inbetween 22-26

• 3 posts
    November 6, 2011 7:29 PM EST
    24 in school for MIS or Management Information Systems and waiting for skyrim...ill be there midnight lol.
    • 5 posts
    November 6, 2011 7:31 PM EST

Agreed! Especially since we can't rely on our seasoned bodies as much as we used to...

• 5 posts
    November 6, 2011 7:33 PM EST

A fellow professor!

Unfortunately, November is entrance exam time for me, which means my schedule is not that flexible. I probably won't be picked up Skyrim until the end of the year... :(

• November 6, 2011 8:09 PM EST

i turn 17 tuesday, 3 days before skyrim comes out :D happy birthday me!!!

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 8:24 PM EST

27, Unemployed full time dad.  

Skyrim please!!!

• 6 posts
    November 6, 2011 8:36 PM EST

I'm 24. I just finished my BA in Classical History, and am looking at doing a Master's.

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 8:50 PM EST

17.  I can't wait

• 3 posts
    November 6, 2011 8:55 PM EST

@ Austin

Happy Bday man, great time too play skyrim!

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 9:15 PM EST
    Sixteen, living in Michigan (GO BLUE!). I turn Seventeen Wednesday, so I'll be able to go get the game by myself on Friday!
    • 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 9:35 PM EST
    I'm 18, a freshman in college. Biology major.
    • 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 9:37 PM EST

I have just completed school in time for Skyrim and will be 18 on the Friday after the release. Can't wait!

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 9:51 PM EST

19. :3

• Jon
    • 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 9:57 PM EST

16 and proud im in a bit of a situation with the game though got a wresteling tournament next day so i got to options play game all nite and be to tiered to wrestle or turn of at reasonable hour an do good at tourny. skrew it im just gonna play the game