Forums » The Lounge

How old are you?

• 132 posts
    November 6, 2011 12:38 PM EST

I'm 18 and in university, I would be studying next week but... Skyrim. Priorities are important, yes sir.

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 12:41 PM EST

Just turned 20 last October

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 12:50 PM EST

• November 6, 2011 12:53 PM EST

I turned 14 on the first day of August and I am like a computer nerd (or trying to be one) . I have learned from my own some computer languages (like html and C++) and I like experimenting on the computer a lot!! I can sit on the computer for a lot of hours to solve a miningless problem just to say "I solved it!" I am from Greece as you already kno some of you and i have a pc which thats is SO f*cking slow! I have to upgrade the whole thing if I want to play skyrim!!

Thats for me! About Pauls age.. I don't know... and I don't like guessing.

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 12:56 PM EST

• 3 posts
    November 6, 2011 12:58 PM EST

I'm 21 and in my third year of college (Computer Science major/creative writing minor at the University of Alabama). I don't know if anyone saw the big "game of the century" between my school and LSU yesterday, but we lost. :-/ Boo.

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:01 PM EST

I'm 18, My parents let me live in the guest house and are helping me get ready to go to college next year. Planning on studying Criminal Justice so I can be a police officer. Maybe one day I could yell at someone "STOP! You Violated the law!!" 

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:02 PM EST

Ahhh I watched the LSU Bama game yesterday. I think I'm the only person I know that picked LSU to win. haha good game though.

• 80 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:03 PM EST

Funny, I thought you had already mentioned your age in a different post.  I must be mistaken.

• 80 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:08 PM EST

I salute you.  I was briefly an ensign in the NOAA Corps--not exactly the military, but I learned to give respect where it was due.

• 739 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:09 PM EST

Interesting topic, i'm 29 and i like games now just as much as i did when i was 18. I believe those of us that have grown up playing games will always have a soft spot for them. I worry how im going to react when my two kids start gaming, no point trying to lecture them on getting 'too absorbed', not with my gaming pedigree.

• 80 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:11 PM EST

When I turned 30, I had just gotten divorced.  I felt like I had to reset and play my 20's all over again.

• 4 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:11 PM EST

20. Preparing for Mountaineering school (hence the one arm pullups). We watch and wait.

• 7 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:13 PM EST
    I don't really want to tell anybody my age, not because I'm to private, I just don't think anybody wants to hear it, I'll let you guess though :)
    • 80 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:15 PM EST

You could grow a beard if you really wanted to.  It might require some unusual alchemical supplements.

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:21 PM EST

19. Finishing a paper a week in advance so I can spend more time playing Skyrim...

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:24 PM EST
    • 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:26 PM EST
    17 here just finished midterms. College Student working torwards a Bachelors Degree in Biology :P gonna be a dentist. or at least hoping to reach that goal.
    • 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:28 PM EST
    Im 21, married w 2 kids, go to college and have a full time job. But they suant prevent me from getting my sweet, sweet fix of TES V. My wife loves just about every game I do too, so I'm letting her play skyrim first. That's love :-P
  • November 6, 2011 1:28 PM EST

Im 32 years old

• 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:29 PM EST

17, just got to get through this week of High School classes and i'm set. 

• November 6, 2011 1:33 PM EST
    Dont you worry my dad is over fifty and plays red orchestra 2 every evening :) :)
  • November 6, 2011 1:35 PM EST
    Im 14 yr o. i have been playing elder scrolls since age 9.
    • 1 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:40 PM EST

I am 30 years old and my first experience with the Elder Scrolls was Daggerfall...it floored me how huge the world was...I work full-time in a stressful work place and Skyrim will be my ultimate release...i am guessing Paul to be 31 years old

• 2 posts
    November 6, 2011 1:40 PM EST

Well, I'm 22.  Not doing much right now except look for a job which will hopefully get me back to school.  I'd like to get into a Computer Science field, but I'm not sure which one yet specifically.