Forums » The Lounge

Deathmatch

• 40 posts
    October 31, 2013 3:37 PM EDT

Are we no longer having death matches or am I missing them? I haven't seen one for a couple of weeks.

• 773 posts
    October 31, 2013 3:39 PM EDT
    It's a lot longer than a couple of weeks....
    • 1483 posts
    October 31, 2013 3:43 PM EDT

I'm not sure about this, but weren't other backers supposed to take care of featured content when Emer is not available? Not only the Deathmatches were missed...

• 739 posts
    October 31, 2013 3:50 PM EDT

I've been thinking of running them from inside the CB group rather than relying on a main page feature, does anyone think that will work? Or do we need that front page exposure?

I'm not sure what originally went wrong with the front page, maybe everyone should just send their weekly stuff to Ben C and he can quickly put it up?

• 739 posts
    October 31, 2013 3:53 PM EDT

I didn't get one of those...

• 40 posts
    October 31, 2013 4:06 PM EDT

I was looking in the CB group for the death matches because I thought maybe they were put over there so that would be a logical place for them.

• 773 posts
    October 31, 2013 4:17 PM EDT
    Those with access to The Elder Council should head over there as Emer has posted something there that could shine light on this

As for deathmatches I honestly think they are better on the front page, plus you really need the poll in a front page 'block'. I might be wiling to do that, but I'm not really clear about the chain of command, and who is supposed to do what anymore.
    • 490 posts
    October 31, 2013 4:25 PM EDT

LIEUTENANT DAN, ICE CREAM!

I also would think the front page works better as well so even non CB group members can be involved or even have the Deathmatch as a way of gaining more CB members.