Forums » The Lounge

Amusing...

• 739 posts
    October 19, 2013 3:43 PM EDT

One of my mates just sent this to me, I thought I'd share it here seeing how we're trying to liven the forums up again. Hopefully this won't be as shockingly criminal as last nights thread...

You have to wonder what this guy did to tick someone off this badly. Wow!  A Scottish householder returns home to find that some idiot has took a shit down his chimney. Mike Williams is furious as the chimney had only just been cleaned.. Mike raged: “I was just getting home from work when a neighbour ran up and said they had seen a wee ned (Scottish for ruffian) shitting down the chimney. “He’s even taken a wee photo on his phone.

When I open the door the smell was incredible. “The wee bastards’s shite had landed in the grate, it was all over the place! “It was all on the rug in front of the fire. There’s no way it’ll brush out. What the hell am i going to say to the insurance? ‘Och, a ned shat down the chimney’? “If I get my hands on the little bastard I’ll kick him so hard in the arse he’ll never sh*t again.” A source at Grampian Police said the crime was “Unpleasant and unusual”.

• 13 posts
    October 19, 2013 3:51 PM EDT

This is the type of "Shit" newspapers publish now.

Hehe, Pun... :P

• 185 posts
    October 19, 2013 4:04 PM EDT
    Wow...
    • 56 posts
    October 19, 2013 4:15 PM EDT

That's REALLY sick!

• 159 posts
    October 19, 2013 4:46 PM EDT

Lol that's just wrong/ funny at the same time  

• 249 posts
    October 19, 2013 6:15 PM EDT
    Hahaha! Love it! Unfortunately, I was a "ruffian" in my youth as well. Three of my friends and I pissed in a chick's car one night. She showed up next day of school in said car with no cares in the world. I still wonder how she reacted or if she just assumed it was a stray cat.
    • 485 posts
    October 20, 2013 12:22 AM EDT

Makes me glad I dont have a chimney

• 661 posts
    October 24, 2013 11:35 PM EDT

English tabloids...

• 131 posts
    October 24, 2013 11:43 PM EDT

I think they way it was written made it funnier than the story itself...

• 89 posts
    October 25, 2013 12:29 AM EDT

The perpetrator got away? So I guess you could say that he (puts on shades) flue the poop?

YYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 268 posts
    October 28, 2013 4:00 PM EDT
    That dude's face is priceless! Look at him, like a sad little puppy...
  • October 30, 2013 7:58 PM EDT

Ah the UK I love you... <3