Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim Bugs

• 27 posts
    October 16, 2013 1:26 PM EDT

Have you ever run in to a bug that is just plain funny or just sooo wrong 

like a guard telling a chicken to get out of here and the guard kills them or how about a quest that stops you from Completing the main quest those bugs are long gone tell me what bugs you miss i like my Guard killing Chicken bug its funny watch a guard break the law

• 159 posts
    October 16, 2013 2:58 PM EDT

hmmm how bout when dead dragon falls out of sky right after you leave a bar in markarth and nobody seems to notice or react they just walk around the skeleton, 

• 27 posts
    October 16, 2013 4:23 PM EDT

lol yeah that bug i never found but there is one that just is weird  its where You cant bring out your weapon in the companions on the quest Proving honor 

• 111 posts
    October 16, 2013 4:40 PM EDT

Well there's the dead frostbite spider that suddenly appears outside the Jarl's hall in Morthal and the dead Hargraven crone that drops in front of you after you've got rid of those mercenaries in the mine owned by the native of the Reach in Karthwasten 

• 661 posts
    October 16, 2013 4:44 PM EDT

Or they walk through the pile of bones.

• 661 posts
    October 16, 2013 4:46 PM EDT

I don't find it funny, but I'd like to share it and I am certain that many people have experienced it.

Slowing a dragon down with frost spells only for it to actually slow down mid-flight. Then it flies directly upwards beyond the clouds. Even when you put it's health down to zero. Its fucking annoying.

• 1913 posts
    October 16, 2013 4:56 PM EDT
    Flying cabbage... I think I posted a picture of it. Skor being alive even after the companions questline is complete. And, my personal favorite... Dawnguard vampires attacking in broad daylight when they should only attack at night or morning
    • 27 posts
    October 16, 2013 4:59 PM EDT

ohhh and lets not Forgot the Bug that stops you from completing dawnguard quest line

• 661 posts
    October 16, 2013 5:00 PM EDT

Yea the nerve of them to attack in the Daylight.

• 661 posts
    October 16, 2013 5:00 PM EDT

I've never ran into a bug like that before... thankfully.

• 1913 posts
    October 16, 2013 5:02 PM EDT
    Never happened to me... I did have a glitch that made me rage quit skyrim for a month or 2. I could not finish the main quest, I had to get Ulfric and Tulius to settle a peace treaty... But when I talked to them, there was no option for asking about the peace treaty... No matter what I did. I ended up deleting him, which was sad cause he was my only character who made it up to ebony smithing without an exploit
    • 1913 posts
    October 16, 2013 5:03 PM EDT
    Hey, hey are annoying enough for mainly focusing on the townsfolk and not the guy fighting them, but now they attack in daylight, the one time where I was supposed to be safe!
    • 661 posts
    October 16, 2013 5:04 PM EDT

Maybe it's just how bitched out they are of Harkon.

• 27 posts
    October 16, 2013 6:32 PM EDT

well i can list much more bug's  i just what to know what bugs you have faced 

• 27 posts
    October 16, 2013 6:34 PM EDT

• 6 posts
    October 16, 2013 11:00 PM EDT

I have a bug that I have been unable to find listed anywhere.  In Bleak Falls Burrough on your way down from the top where the man and woman bandit are talking, I always lock up just past the potion but before the turn that leads you to the guy about to set off the trap.  Every time on the first time there.  In fact it will happen over and over unless I look at the floor and walk sideways as I make my way through that stretch.  That fix only works the second time.

• 27 posts
    October 16, 2013 11:09 PM EDT

There was one bug that would not let me move my spouse  move  to any of my houses i was like no i dont what to live with your brother no!!!!!!!

• 40 posts
    October 31, 2013 4:12 PM EDT

Where do I begin?

Once, a courier approached me wearing nothing but his undies, some boots, and a cap.

One time I came across the scene of a small skirmish between a group of about four Legion soldiers and an equal amount of Stormcloaks, where the Stormcloaks had won. Two of the Legionnaires were standing, despite clearly being dead (made obvious by the weird poses they were in).

Once, while running through the mountains with my Nord character, Brearth, I saw a movement at the edge of the screen, and drew his war axe, thinking he was being attacked, only to discover that one of the rocks he ran past was excreting a dead horse.

Once I saw a mammoth far away from me spawn in the air and fall to the ground.

I've seen some shit.

• 34 posts
    October 31, 2013 6:46 PM EDT

I have a glitch from Dawnguard where the quest to get the Aetherium Crown doesn't appear, even after reading the Aetheruim Wars book. And then when I go to the dwarven ruins myself, I get the ghost (can't remember her name) to follow me, we reach her body, and she says "oh you should grab my journal" except there is NO JOURNAL THERE. I even search her body, nope. Maybe it fell off into the water? Nope. The quest doesn't activate, the journal is missing, and even if I try to collect the shards myself the ghost lady acts as if I still haven't even found the first one. 

I dunno if you can tell but this is really pissing me off, because it happened on my best/favourite character >:( All my others can do the quest just fine. And I'm on ps3 so I can't use console to fix it. (Should have saved more for a computer)

• 159 posts
    October 31, 2013 9:35 PM EDT

when you cast fury on the frostbite that is in bleak falls next to the dunmer  trapped in webs and the dunmer hops  right off to fight it than after he asks to you cut him down while he's right next to you standing