Forums » Elder Scrolls

Insect jars

• 360 posts
    October 9, 2013 5:27 PM EDT
    Anyone found a proper use for them yet? I thought the theory on the big transmutation circle was nice, though even after the massacres and careful sacrifices and steps the last part of the prophecy speaks of the promised day... Anyone care to share their theorys over these misterious jars?
    • 185 posts
    October 9, 2013 5:43 PM EDT

Just misc itens without use.

like cups or plates...

• October 9, 2013 5:44 PM EDT

What truth?

• 360 posts
    October 9, 2013 5:47 PM EDT
    Unclear is a proper way to describe those things, i have seen a forum that says that its written in dragon launguage, something about massacres and destruction, others say that its just a typed in description of the insect, but if you connect the cities they do make a perfect transmutation circle!
  • October 9, 2013 5:51 PM EDT

HELICOPTER

• 360 posts
    October 9, 2013 5:52 PM EDT
    Thats the one, takes me back to fma brotherhood... Would be cool to have a special boss fight with pride or wrath after completing the suposed transmutation, and getting a philosopher's stone out of it would be interesting, what do you guys think it could do in skyrim?
    • 185 posts
    October 9, 2013 5:53 PM EDT

GIANT - AUROCH - NEED; JOY - ICE - YEAR; GIFT - HORSE - LAKE; MAN - AEDRA; JOY - ? - TORCH - ICE - NEED

• 360 posts
    October 9, 2013 5:54 PM EDT
    Well yes, i did all dat, got stuck in the promised day part...
    • 185 posts
    October 9, 2013 6:10 PM EDT
    • 360 posts
    October 9, 2013 6:13 PM EDT
    They don't open in my ipad, i can just use google for them, but maybe there is a problem with your link, or maybe its just my ipad being silly
    • 360 posts
    October 9, 2013 6:20 PM EDT
    Oh now they are clear, still, didn't bethesda say something about these? I can't remember...