Forums » Elder Scrolls

Imperial scum

• 229 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:24 PM EDT

Hmm, the spelling indicates a child, but the fact he made a profile means he isn't. This rat is a mystery guys

• 229 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:26 PM EDT

Actually, no one is, if the Empire really cared, they could take their whole army and kill the Nords, same as the Thalmor, Argonians, and the Redguards if they weren't so busy. The only race they might have a chance against are the Dunmer in their current weaker states, but then again, they'd probably win

• 229 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:27 PM EDT

Well, Argonians are awesome, and as for Ulfric being intelligent, you do know he's a pawn of the Thalmor with 0% honor

• 26 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:29 PM EDT
    We never back down or retreat
    • 229 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:31 PM EDT

Actually, right about now, I'm surprised the Argonians didn't enslave all of them, just some of them.

• 229 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:32 PM EDT

Eight divines my friend, as for the daedra, they represent chaos, literally, while the Aedra represent Order, Balance my friend.

• 26 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:33 PM EDT
    Dont ever call me a child and the spelling is a typo bc I dont let my phone do spell check
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:36 PM EDT

No, you're just ignoring the facts.

The Redoran stopped the Argonian attack. They managed to stop them with no help of the Empire, with a province that actually bleed and couldn't have the luxury of mourning.

• 966 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:37 PM EDT

So you're saying you either can't spell correctly without spellchecking, or that you don't bother. If it's the latter, take more time to type, it comes across way better.

• 966 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:39 PM EDT

Pretty sure the Empire helped them. Not with military though, wich is no surprise because if the Empire can't spare a legion more to fight a civil war it sure as hell can't send a legion to the corner of the continent covered in ash.

• 167 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:39 PM EDT

I'm sure they wouldn't call you a child if you wouldn't act like one. Quit trying to drag on a pointless debate in hopes that you may not have any more made up or irrelevant reasons to continue arguing. I flag The as a troll!

• October 1, 2013 6:40 PM EDT
    The 1st fight Alduin dint even die... Second fight he just vanished(from Sovngarde only) so he might still be around somewhere... Like on this Blog! :P
    • 966 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:42 PM EDT

I'm everywhere. Always watching.

• 116 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:44 PM EDT
    Well seyd I can think of that skaal girl and a few bandit chiefs that now have no head in my own personal plane of Skyrim reality. Are you saying nords can't or shouldn't wear heavy armor just because the get a bonus to light armor. Sounds like racial profiling even for a video game lol. Bethesda made these games so you can be and do whatever you wish, and be good at it too. If I damn well want to make a high elf that smashes ppl in the face with a mace I can but what you are getting at is high elfs have to use magic because well, they're good at it. Stfu and play the game and stop whining that certain races have to do certain things.
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:46 PM EDT

The invasion was before the Great War.

And if they helped Morrowind, how?

[EDIT] Also, before the assassination of Ocato. 

• 116 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:46 PM EDT
    Nordic carved armor. Hmm where would that originate...probably in Valenwood since not every nord wears it....your arguments suck seyd lol
    • 966 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:49 PM EDT

True.

Still, the Argonians didn't exactly take their time with things.

Mainly supplies sent from Skyrim, not really a lot the Empire could do at that stage. They're still sending supplies I think.

• 966 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:52 PM EDT

It only came in with Dragonborn. In vanilla Skyrim very few Nords wore heavy armour.

Their soldiers wouldn't either considering light armour is generally better in a cold climate. Still, when facing an actual Imperial army full of heavily armoured legionnaires, their light(er) armour would be a major disadvantage.

• 48 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:55 PM EDT

I can also destroy an Orc with an iron sword that doesn't mean that Orcs are weak. I believe what versifer is going for is that Nords are among the best warriors in Tamriel, which they are. Orcs are strong and Redguards are skilled but crazy beats everything and Nords are insane plain and simple never never mess with a pissed off viking!

• 116 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:57 PM EDT
    I do agree with that Alduin. I'm just saying as an individual nord or any other race you can focus on whatever skills you wish and still make quality builds from doing so. My current dovakin is a Breton ranger that does not use any magic what so ever. By me playing as such did I break lore just because I don't focus on magic?
    • 966 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:58 PM EDT

never mess with a pissed off viking!

Tell that to Ælla of Northumbria!

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    October 1, 2013 6:58 PM EDT

I'm not so sure about it. The only way that I know that the Empire "helped" Morrowind was by welcoming their refugees. (In Skyrim. Solstheim was given to them just in 4E 16).

And I believe that now, Morrowind remains an Imperial province just in the paper.

• 1483 posts
    October 1, 2013 7:00 PM EDT

Redguards are the best warriors on Tamriel, that's a well known fact. Orcs can come close with their ferocity and Argonians when it comes to the guerilla tactics, but in terms of one on one combat Redguards will pretty much dominate everyone. Nords... will be killed by at least Orcs and Redguards

• 966 posts
    October 1, 2013 7:01 PM EDT

No and that wasn't the point. All he said was that Nords generally use lighter armour, wich they do. Nothing prevents them from wearing heavier armour though, and if the climate allowed it maybe they would favour heavy armour a lot more.

The point wasn't presented clearly though, so the confusion is understandable. :)

• 966 posts
    October 1, 2013 7:04 PM EDT

And when it comes to armies and warfare, Colovians are the greatest.