Forums » Elder Scrolls

Great emotions in Skyrim

• 4 posts
    September 19, 2013 5:43 AM EDT

Good day to you all!

Yesterday I was wandering and hunting around Whiterun with my dear follower Jenassa. Something of the moment, music, insects, butterflies got me remembered the first time I played Skyrim. It was weekend and I was just amazed about the atmosphere of the game. It actually felt like be really there and I just admired the waterfalls, picked up flowers etc... From that moment there hasn't been any other game which had reached even near the experience as Skyrim did. I was sold to this game.

The first time has not been the only great emotional moments in the world of Skyrim. Once in my gaming history I found tears of movement in my eyes....The end of the main questline as the dragons were flying around and Paathurnax was speaking to them.... wow, what an ending allthought the game didn't end there 

I wanted to share these feeling with you friends and would like to hear about you emotional experiences in Skyrim.... if you have had them  Which of the follower do you like the most or do you have any favourites among them.

• 622 posts
    September 19, 2013 6:15 AM EDT

One big moment for me was when I saw Solsthium for the first time. A huge 'Holy crap' feeling swept through me. Somethings I just turn around and see something beautiful, like the colors in the night sky and go... 'Wow!'