Forums » Elder Scrolls

TheSkyrimBlog on Facebook

• 557 posts
    September 10, 2013 7:11 AM EDT

Hello all, Emer here! 

In lieu of a Tips & Tricks Showcase this week, Host Ponty has chosen to feature his new territory: The Skyrim Blog's Facebook page! Here is what Ponty has to say about this:

Did you know that The Skyrim Blog has its own Facebook page? While it was active back around during Skyrim's release, it hasn't seen much activity recently - in fact, it only has 273 likes (out of over 6000 blog members). I took over the page last week, and have given it a visual overhaul and began posting featured content from the Blog. In the future I'm planning on posting about other stuff, like NOACC updates, build news, blogs, etc. Check it out here, and don't forget to like the page!

While many of us may not have a Facebook account, those who do should definitely like the page! It's always good to see the Blog expanding, and the growing Facebook community will be a great asset to have! So head on over to the Facebook page and give it a like! 

• 365 posts
    September 10, 2013 9:47 AM EDT

I joined that page ages ago!

• 773 posts
    September 10, 2013 10:51 AM EDT

It's good see people 'liking' the Facebook page 

Every time someone clicks 'like' it sends me an email - its kinda fun to try and guess who the blog members are from their 'real' names 

• September 10, 2013 3:26 PM EDT
    Betcha can't guess mine.
    • 708 posts
    September 10, 2013 7:09 PM EDT

Hah, I've been doing that with the 'like' notifications too

• 365 posts
    September 10, 2013 8:59 PM EDT

Jo, yours is Carlos Caminha.

• 147 posts
    September 10, 2013 9:26 PM EDT

No one knows my real name on this site, I'll buy someone that new set they released that contained all the tes games if you can find me on facebook.

• 19 posts
    September 11, 2013 2:17 PM EDT

I don't have facebook.  I would "like" if I did...but you won't ever see me signing up for that virus breeding ground/"social media"

• 661 posts
    September 11, 2013 2:39 PM EDT

Douche McLloyd?