Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Character Build Deathmatch: Discussion

• 180 posts
    September 4, 2013 10:12 PM EDT

Hello guys and girls, and welcome back to another Character Build Deathmatch!

This week, I've chosen 8 builds and lined them up for the chopping block. Only your votes and likes can save them now.

Remember, only builds with over 20 likes, and the build with the most votes will survive. You have 24 hours to save them.

• September 4, 2013 10:43 PM EDT
    Oh God, the Beast of High Rock and Champion of Malacath?! Damn you, Twisted.
    • 152 posts
    September 4, 2013 10:58 PM EDT

I'm surprised the Champion of Malacath is in the Bloodworks still.... I thought it was at least recognized....

• 773 posts
    September 5, 2013 5:53 AM EDT

There's some good builds here.

I gave likes to the Champion of Malacath, the Ashlander and the Beast of High Rock. I thought they were all well developed builds, based on interesting concepts.

But my vote went to the Beast of High Rock. I just thought it edged the other two in presentation and depth of role playing potential.

But I'd be pleased to see a good number of 'survivors' this week actually 

• 1483 posts
    September 5, 2013 6:00 AM EDT

I voted for Beast of High Rock (Alchemy!) but the Champion of Malacath is also a great build. It has one like left for being saved now!

• 485 posts
    September 5, 2013 6:00 AM EDT
    There are some good ones here. Not sure who to vote for. Have to wonder what causes a good build to be so underrated.
    • 4 posts
    September 5, 2013 6:20 AM EDT

I have to admit, I'm torn between Beast of High Rock, and Champion of Malacath.  Literally, I like both of them, I want to vote for both of them, but I can only vote for one. I might just vote for the Champ though. No...The Beast of High Rock. No probably the Champion.  I'm sorry. I just can't choose.

• 1483 posts
    September 5, 2013 6:39 AM EDT

You can vote and like builds. The builds with 20+ likes will survive deathmatch along with the winner 

• 4 posts
    September 5, 2013 6:51 AM EDT

Then there is yet hope for the Champion of Malakath! Hurrah.

• 1483 posts
    September 5, 2013 6:53 AM EDT

Not only hope! Its saved! 

• 4 posts
    September 5, 2013 6:57 AM EDT

We must celebrate!

• 485 posts
    September 5, 2013 7:00 AM EDT
    I'm proud to be like #20 for that build. I hope it gains many more.
    • 4 posts
    September 5, 2013 7:05 AM EDT

It will gain more my friend, and we will be here to see it happen. 

• 20 posts
    September 5, 2013 8:42 AM EDT

Thank you sir! I'm pretty proud of the build I must say. 

• 108 posts
    September 6, 2013 5:20 AM EDT

It is only a true Deathmatch, if the losses are tragic.

• 20 posts
    September 18, 2013 3:05 PM EDT

My Champion of Malacath is saved! However, I demand a recount! (jk) Thanks for all the likes guys, I'm really proud of the build.