Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Character Build Showcase: Discussion

• 180 posts
    August 31, 2013 11:25 PM EDT

Hello guys and girls, and welcome back to another Character Build Showcase.

This week, Ponty has made the selection and has chosen The Necro-Knight by The Nexus.

This week I picked from some of the older Mythic ranked builds and found the Necro-Knight by The Nexus. Many of you wouldn't know but The Nexus is in fact the member that pitched the Character Building group to previous Blog owner Paul! His (I believe?) second build, the Necro-Knight, has everything you're after in one of the excellent works in the CB group - well thought out and explained gameplay, excellent art, solid roleplay and an overall good presentation to tie it together. The Nexus provides both magic and melee oriented versions of the Necro-Knight to suit the individual player. Give it a read!

This build is 13 likes away from the Legendary rank it deserves, so everyone should give this a read if they haven't already. It is well worth it!

• 77 posts
    September 3, 2013 11:50 AM EDT

Oh wow, I'm glad I was featured but ashamed that it happened before I could fix all the errors xD

I'll try to edit it soon, there are plenty of grammatical errors and loose ends in the build.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement! Oh, and Ponty: <3