Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Character Build Deathmatch: Discussion

• 180 posts
    August 21, 2013 11:46 PM EDT

Hello guys and girls, and welcome back to another deathmatch!

This week, I have selected 8 builds to duke it out for your likes and votes.

These builds only have 24 hours to be saved from the executioner's block, so get reading folks!

• 25 posts
    August 22, 2013 12:51 AM EDT

i cant find where to vote

• 14 posts
    August 22, 2013 1:20 AM EDT
    Look on the right side of your screen. There is a blue box underneath the heading "deathmatch poll." Click n your build, and of course, give a like to the builds you think deserve it!
    • 25 posts
    August 22, 2013 1:51 AM EDT

yeah I was looking there before and I couldn't find it I jumped on to my other computer and now I see it thanks!

• AJ
    • 47 posts
    August 22, 2013 2:36 AM EDT

5 of them got (or already got) a like from me, voted for The Joker

• 22 posts
    August 22, 2013 4:19 AM EDT

From my new account - (This One), Id like to thank everyone who's voted so far! :D

• 485 posts
    August 22, 2013 6:15 AM EDT
    Not sure which to pick. I guess I'll vote for the joker build. One common problem among these builds are special combos that feel forced and needless. The skills involved have little synergy with each other and the specials add very little to the builds' viability.
    • 1483 posts
    August 22, 2013 6:18 AM EDT

Voted for Warmonger. It had the best presentation IMO and the moves actually complemented the character as well as the choice of shouts. Plus he had a nice amount of detail put in the build.

• 268 posts
    August 22, 2013 7:17 AM EDT
    Voted for the Tavari. It's a pretty good build.
    • 180 posts
    August 23, 2013 12:29 AM EDT

The deathmatch is now over! The Warmonger by Jake won, and will remain in the bloodworks to compete again in a few weeks time. The Tavári by Drayzen and The Joker by Dean have both attained over 20 likes and will be promoted to Recognized rank. The other builds will be removed shortly.

• August 23, 2013 4:53 AM EDT

Oh, I liked Siren! I thought it was original, and I rarely get interested on builds that wear tavers clothes. Oh well, the axe has spoken...