Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Character Build Deathmatch: Discussion

• 180 posts
    August 15, 2013 1:22 PM EDT

Hi guys and girls, and welcome back to another Character build Deathmatch!

This week, Ponty has chosen 8 not so lucky builds, to battle for you likes and votes.

You now have 24 hours to save these builds with your likes and votes, from the swing of Ponty's sword.

• 51 posts
    August 15, 2013 1:55 PM EDT

Quick question - why are these posts not under the Character Building group?  I have the group bookmarked and I tend to miss these announcement posts.  I'll probably alter my bookmark but figured I'd ask anyways.  Thanks!

• 773 posts
    August 15, 2013 2:23 PM EDT

I thought this weeks selection was a bit insipid, and I wouldn't mourn if most of them felt the sharp edge of Ponty's sword.

I voted for the Baar Dan Headhunter, which seemed well presented, and a good role play build. Something a bit out of the ordinary that stood out from a mediocre crowd.

And how did the Dragonball Z build survive Ben's purge a couple of months ago? 

• 708 posts
    August 15, 2013 6:40 PM EDT

I usually just pick the oldest builds in the Bloodworks

• 485 posts
    August 15, 2013 7:07 PM EDT
    Mere blades can't harm a saiyan warrior.
    • 485 posts
    August 15, 2013 7:10 PM EDT
    I'm almost tempted to try my hand at a spider themed build. I don't think I've ever seen one of those make it past blood works.
    • 28 posts
    August 15, 2013 7:14 PM EDT
    I already know my build won't live to see another day after this.Well,it was my third attempt at a build.Hell,I am suprised it didn't get a deathmatch earlier.

Good luck to the other builds.
    • 485 posts
    August 16, 2013 8:13 AM EDT
    All I can say is chin up, don't give up, and keep trying. As long as you're learning from previous builds you'll nail it eventually.
    • 1483 posts
    August 16, 2013 5:11 PM EDT

I'm with Paul. I hope Baar Dan Headhunter survives, it need only 3 more likes! 

• 180 posts
    August 16, 2013 5:40 PM EDT

This weeks deathmatch is now over! 3 builds survived this week, with The Ash Knight winning the vote.

The survivors are: