Forums » Elder Scrolls

What plane of Oblivion do you want to see?

• 409 posts
    August 13, 2013 9:21 AM EDT
    In the two most recent Elder Scrolls game (Oblivion and Skyrim) we got to travel through different realms of Oblivion. In the game Oblivion we got to see the Deadlands through the main quest and The Shivering Isles through the DLC of the same name. In Skyrim we got to see the Soul Cairn through the Dawnguard DLC and Apocrypha through the Dragonborn DLC. With the release of ESO will also get to see Coldharbour. If Bethesda continues the theme what plane of Oblivion do you want to see in the next Elder Scrolls game? Discuss.
    • 69 posts
    August 13, 2013 10:00 AM EDT

Well I can't wait for Coldharbour! I would also love to see Quagmire, Vaermina's realm. It seems that it would be pretty cool.

• 661 posts
    August 13, 2013 10:03 AM EDT

The Realm I wouldn't mind visiting is Hircine's Realm (totally forgot it's name) because I always wondered what monsters roam there besides Lycanthropes.

• 11 posts
    August 13, 2013 11:43 AM EDT
    Hircines boethias realm and malacaths realm don't forget that we got to see azuras realm in th black star
    • 88 posts
    August 13, 2013 11:48 AM EDT
    We don't go in her realm, we literally go inside Azura's Star. I really old like to see Hircine's realm thought.
    • 409 posts
    August 13, 2013 12:11 PM EDT
    Personally I would like to see Mephala's plane of Oblivion just because I would have no idea what to expect. Hircine and Malacath are runners up.
    • 9 posts
    August 16, 2013 11:17 PM EDT

You do also get to see one of the hundred thousand realms of Sanguine "The Misty Grove" in Skyrim. I wouldn't mind seeing The Hunting Grounds and Moonshadow.

• 80 posts
    August 17, 2013 1:36 AM EDT

I'd like to see the Evergloam

• 773 posts
    August 17, 2013 4:37 AM EDT

This would make a good topic for a pollĀ 

• 271 posts
    August 17, 2013 5:09 AM EDT
    Yeah, and it would be fun to se Peter, Joe and Stewie too! :P