Forums » Elder Scrolls

Skyrim what do you think are the worst creatures

• 11 posts
    August 12, 2013 8:47 PM EDT

I've been playing Skyrim a lot lately and i find myself avoiding Morthal and Riften because of the frostbite spiders. These creatures annoy the hell out of me along with frost wraiths and chaurases (sorry cant spell it right). Name all of your least favorite and most hated creatures.

• 47 posts
    August 12, 2013 8:59 PM EDT
    Spiders man it's terrible having arachnicdphobia and playing skyrim.
    • 4 posts
    August 12, 2013 9:40 PM EDT
    Eh true I hate trolls they creep the heck out of me
    • 147 posts
    August 12, 2013 10:05 PM EDT

Chaurus, and chaurus hunters, they don't scare but they are incredibly op for the level you usually fight them at.

• 9 posts
    August 16, 2013 11:20 PM EDT

ice wraiths annoy the hell out of me. and i hate wisp mothers

• 7 posts
    August 18, 2013 12:29 AM EDT

Ash spawn. That is all.

• 89 posts
    August 18, 2013 3:05 AM EDT

Damn Ice Wraiths to Oblivion. I can never friggin see them, and I always end up crossing one at low level on a DiD character. 

• 70 posts
    August 18, 2013 4:56 AM EDT

Mammoths. Their speed, size, and immunity to stagger makes them tough creatures to fight, and I know the Giants are meant to be protecting them but it feels like the other way round.

Sabre Cats too. They can't be ran away from, and the dagger-like speed of their attacks quickly kills most low levels. I recently had to fight 3 of them at once on a level 12 character, and barely got out alive after drinking most of my potions.

Trolls are creepy and hard to kill but they're slow, so not really much of a problem if you don't want to fight them.

• 13 posts
    August 18, 2013 7:43 AM EDT

Spiders... i always freak out because of my arachnophobia when i see Frostbite Spiders so i downloaded a mod which changes them into a bear ... then i laughed when the animation is only a bear "standing and moving without moving legs"

• 51 posts
    August 18, 2013 12:09 PM EDT

Ice wraiths, chaurii (?), sabre cats, and trolls.  Tough as hell with little reward.

• 1 posts
    August 18, 2013 1:14 PM EDT

Ive been getting really sick of all of these wolves recently. There's too many, they go wherever they want and attack anything.

• 14 posts
    September 19, 2013 4:05 PM EDT

hagravens they make me p*** my self

• 4 posts
    September 19, 2013 5:07 PM EDT

mud crabs and wolves. the are so weak it is almost useless to put them in the game.

• 69 posts
    September 19, 2013 5:15 PM EDT

I hate frost spiders because they come out at the most inopportune times while I'm traveling in the northern part of Skyrim.

• 12 posts
    September 19, 2013 11:10 PM EDT

Honestly, Hagravens scare the living shit out of me.

• 91 posts
    September 20, 2013 12:02 AM EDT

Nazeem *shifty eyes*

No seriously though I'd say my least favorite creature in Skyrim is the Chaurus. Jerks are like tanks at low levels and I often find myself unable to beat them without using ranged weapons or spells or lowering the difficulty. I have severe arachnophobia but the frostbite spiders don't really bother me. Maybe it's cause they're so big or something idk, but smaller spiders scare me more than big ones.

• 89 posts
    September 20, 2013 12:40 AM EDT

Also, Spriggans. They're death at low level and you can never see them until you're close.