Male Spouse: Onmund
    Male Spouse: Filnjar
    Primary Residence*: Windstad_Manor
    Disease: Lycanthropy
    Primary Quest Faction: Blades
    Civil War Faction: Imperial_Legion
    Dawnguard Faction: Dawnguard_(faction)
    OP please fix.
    Just kidding! This looks like it could be a REALLY fun character to play as, and it would be my first female Khajit!
    • 19 posts
    August 20, 2013 2:13 PM EDT

Could use a little work...I got a level 85 Warrior/Conjurer that just filled up every tree that was assigned to him.  I could see how it would work, but there was no need to get to 100 in all those skills to take some of those perks.  Just saying. 

Edit: Went back and read the older comments. I see that this was meant as an Idea/guide...not a must put all points in every tree. 

• 14 posts
    August 20, 2013 4:34 PM EDT

A rule that I used on my last play through was that I could only put points into the skills listed. I ended up retiring the character at around level 50.

• 14 posts
    August 24, 2013 1:33 PM EDT

Update:

1. Fixed Dragonborn UESP links.
    2. Added Headers
    3. Added Followers
    4. Added Stewards
    5. Removed duplicate NPC entries
    6. Rewrote backend character gen

To Do:

1. Random Faction Quest Line order

• 490 posts
    August 24, 2013 2:41 PM EDT

This is cool, but what about characters without combat skills or armor?

• 62 posts
    October 21, 2013 11:40 AM EDT

Love it, love it, love it.

I think I'll use this to roll my next character. The only thing I'll ignore is the recommended stats (which I'll tailor to suit the skills given) and possibly the sex (knowing my luck I'd get a male Altmer, and their design is downright stupid).

• 62 posts
    October 24, 2013 9:22 AM EDT

Quick question - is block not included? I've pressed regenerate several times to see how the system works, and have yet to come across block as an assigned skill. Ditto unarmored. 

• 14 posts
    October 24, 2013 11:25 AM EDT

As I have the links to uesp generated on the fly, there isn't an unarmored skill in the mix, (also due to the idea that "unarmored" isn't really a skill but more a choice for the player.) Given the few people that seem to value that as an option, I am considering implementing it. Just need to figure what that would look like.

Block should be on the list..   Holy crap. It's actually not on the list.. How could I have missed that. 

Ok, implemented Block under skills. Sheesh.. Good catch.

• 62 posts
    October 24, 2013 12:11 PM EDT

Understand what you mean about unarmored. Oh, and I'm glad to have spotted block for you!! Excellent utility, by the way. Very handy when you want to try something different.