Forums » Elder Scrolls

Serana: Love or Hate?

• August 5, 2013 12:53 PM EDT
    Yeah, the vampire chick from Dawnguard. What do you think about her? Do you like her fleshed out personality and backstory? Or do you constant complaining worthy of suicide?

And remember guys, no matter what, she'll still be better than Valerica (objective fact).
    • 490 posts
    August 5, 2013 12:57 PM EDT

"Nordic ruins. Even older than I am. I wonder if the draugr are as gullible as they were when I was a girl."

"Another cave. I've spent enough time underground, myself, but if you want to go in, I'm right behind you."

"I'm okay with the dark, but I've spent more than my share of time in caves already."

"Let's move faster. The sun is... it's not great for my skin, if you know what I mean."

"I'm no fan of the sun, but it would be better than this."

"Let's get indoors. Or in a cave. Anywhere, just out of this."

"It'll be good to get out of the sun for a while."

"Good, let's get inside there. The sun is starting to get to me."

HOLY SHIT we know you are a vampire! We get it!

• 1913 posts
    August 5, 2013 12:57 PM EDT
    Oh! I thought we were talking about Cicero... I am pretty sure we had a discussion like this but it was pretty much only me, you, and Edd arguing...
    • 167 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:01 PM EDT

Arguably the most annoying and interesting character in the entire game.

• August 5, 2013 1:02 PM EDT

I like her. She is less like a NCP than others in Skyrim. Not to mention her booty meat. I want say this to her. 

• August 5, 2013 1:02 PM EDT
    Did we? I can't remember. Not sure a Cicero one would go over well, there are only so many ways I can call something stupid =P
    • 490 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:05 PM EDT

This is what I was referencing, Bryn.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:05 PM EDT

Hardly the most interesting.

We also have Maven, Ulfric (even that I don't like him, he's more interesting than Serana), Paarthurnax, Miraak, Teldryn Sero, Neloth, Cicero, Babette, Karliah and probably a lot more that I forgot to mention.

• 1913 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:08 PM EDT
    Ha! You must be easy to annoy, if a woman had such a beautiful voice like Serana (Laura Bailey), she could be discussing things like math or the weather and I would be enthralled no matter what.
  • August 5, 2013 1:09 PM EDT
    Cicero, no. Miraak, no. And Karliah, ehh.
    • 1913 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:10 PM EDT
    I am too shy to say such things unless it is a joking manner
    • 490 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:11 PM EDT

You have much to learn, young one.

• 1913 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:13 PM EDT
    Maven, no. Ulfric, ok. Paarthurnax, ok. Teldryn Sero, good god no! Neloth... Not so much interesting as he is funny... Babette, no.
  • August 5, 2013 1:14 PM EDT

Honestly, I like how as a character she is friendly, but never liked the "sensible" part (complaints etc) too much. She could be more of a tom-boy.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:14 PM EDT

At least none of them are a beautiful, hot girl, daughter of a powerful man who is really mean to her.
    Oh, also is a part of a family that has no more love between them. 

And Teldryn is surely more interesting, as is Neloth.

I'll be back.

• 1913 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:18 PM EDT
    She talks about how killing is an art and how her skills are not cheap... She sounds like an assassin prostitute!
    • 167 posts

• 167 posts

Thank you!!

• 167 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:19 PM EDT

Look in my eeeeeeeyyyyyeeees what do you see??

• August 5, 2013 1:20 PM EDT
    Maven is interesting, but I hate her. Ulfric is...alright, I suppose. Paarthurnax, I honestly don't know, mixed feelings about Mr. P. Teldryn is pretty cool when you're actually in Skyrim, he's kind of annoying while on Solstheim (but still not that bad). Neloth is also rather interesting. And I do like Babette.
    • 1913 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:21 PM EDT
    Teldryn: was hired by an adventurer who took him a lot of places, treated him like crap, and died... How interesting...
  • August 5, 2013 1:22 PM EDT
    Not much personality!

That actually fits the tempo.
    • 167 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:23 PM EDT

Oh, I thought that the adventurer just went into the bandit encampment by himself, and kicked fucking faces in?

• 1913 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:24 PM EDT
    His father wasnt really mean to her until he attempted to kill her... Otherwise he was only rude to Valerica. And part of a family that has no love between them? Yes, cause it is only a cliche and everyone has a happy childhood with a loving father and mother...
    • 167 posts
    August 5, 2013 1:24 PM EDT

Not much?

Plenty of*