Forums » General Gaming

I need a new game to play

• 41 posts
    August 5, 2013 11:50 AM EDT

Im burned out on all the games I already own (not that many) and am looking for something new to play. I like fantasy/medieval games and open world ones are the best. I play on xbox 360. Any recommendations?

• 159 posts
    August 5, 2013 2:12 PM EDT

hmmm well there a very good fantasy game called kingdoms of amlauer  its very fun gameplay wise, then I

guess there's fallout 3 and fallout new vegas, an oldie but a goodie for me at least is fable 2 don't bother

with the third one. hmm the amazing spiderman movie video game was surprisingly fun and its  has pretty

city to swing around in. also if you like batman there's arkahm asylum and arkham city  both were great

with interesting plot's. if your a huge star wars fan like me and don't mine playing with old graphics get star

wars knights of the old republic for the orginal xbox ( it works fine on 360 too) it had a great story and very

memorable characters. then there's the mass effect series any of them are a blast to play and my final

recommendation would be the wicher 2  for three reasons 1. mature story that is engaging  2. The choices you make affect the story is tons of different ways unlike any other game 3. its realley fun soo theres some food for thought on some great games   

• 69 posts
    August 5, 2013 2:40 PM EDT

Where could I get Daggerfall?

• 1483 posts
    August 5, 2013 2:44 PM EDT

Here 

• 74 posts
    August 5, 2013 2:49 PM EDT

Is it still fun? 

Also I personally loved Kingdoms of Amalur. It's a fairly underrated game. 

• 41 posts
    August 5, 2013 2:50 PM EDT

Alright, thanks. I think I'll give Kingdoms of Amalur, Dragon's Dogma or maybe Fallout a try.

• 19 posts
    August 5, 2013 3:09 PM EDT

Can't go wrong with Dark Souls.

• 140 posts
    August 5, 2013 3:09 PM EDT

I agree, Kingdoms is very underrated. I suggest downloading the demo if you can and see what you think.

• 11 posts
    August 5, 2013 10:28 PM EDT

Definitely suggest Dark Souls as well. If you had a PS3, I would also suggest Demon's Souls.

• 116 posts
    August 6, 2013 12:09 AM EDT

I'm not sure if this fits with your idea of "open world" or not, but [PROTOTYPE] was a great game for just exploring and running around to cause mayhem.

And it has some (though slight) RPG elements.

• August 6, 2013 3:40 AM EDT

the witcher 2 (two discs). its beautiful , inteligent , intriguing and full of action. one of the best games i've played (i'm 26 and i play a lot). i recomend from the deep of my heart.

• August 6, 2013 3:41 AM EDT

Ds rules!!

• August 6, 2013 10:49 AM EDT

Two Worlds 2 is surely a great game. I highly recommend it