Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Character Build Showcase: Discussion

• 557 posts
    August 3, 2013 11:21 PM EDT

Hello all, Emer here!

This is the official discussion for this week's Character Build Showcase. 

Today I bring you yet another excellent Character Build showcase, chosen by Rookie Character Building Host TwistedOrthrus. This week Twisted has chosen TZ's Renrijra Krin Stafflord (an excellent build, for a Khajiit that is). Here is what Twisted has to say about this amazing build:

The Renrijra Krin Stafflord is one of many great builds by TZ. TZ has offered many great builds as well as entertaining build videos since joining the blog, but this one offers such a unique experience that it deserves to be showcased.

The Renrijra Krin Stafflord is a highly unique build with a great lore background, which has been interpreted fantastically by TZ! Utilizing shields, unarmed and staves in an orthodox combination, the Stafflord is set apart from the crowd, offering not only a unique play style, but one that can devastate enemies as well. The Stafflord offers great role play potential as part of the build making this a must see for almost anyone!

TZ has come out with many unique builds (I strongly suggest visiting his page, as they are all well worth a read), but one of the things that make all of his builds stand out are his use of self-created and commentated videos. It just isn't a proper TZ build until you head that now famous line: "Hello and welcome to TZ Gaming!"

I strongly suggest reading through this build (even though it's a Khajiit), and giving it a like and a comment, as all of TZ's builds deserve just that!

• 189 posts
    August 4, 2013 12:36 AM EDT

Haha, so true about the videos. I haven't watched one of his videos in weeks, but I can still hear "Hello and welcome to TZ gaming" as clear as day. He posted a couple of days ago, seems like he hasn't been around much for a while though. Hopefully this gets him out of the woodworks! Nice pick, Twisted. Not sure why I hadn't already liked it tbh.

• 708 posts
    August 4, 2013 2:06 AM EDT

Actually sent this one through to Emer about 3 weeks ago but it never made it to the front page!

You know what they say, great minds think alike

• TZ
    • 28 posts
    August 4, 2013 6:47 AM EDT

Thanks guys, I have been quite busy of late and it's killing me, wish I had more time to make videos I miss them so much, this week hopefully on my day off I will pump out one or two then keep up a steady pace! Thanks for the selection T.O and cheers for the previous time Ponty! 

Ben, your too kind, I am happy to have inspired you just as others have for me on this site, the love goes around, share it! 

• 490 posts
    August 4, 2013 1:19 PM EDT

Double featuurrrrrrre.