Forums » Elder Scrolls

Things that just piss me off...

• 89 posts
    August 3, 2013 1:59 AM EDT
    When I get to level 20 and I finally realize this build is not gonna work out.

When that dumbass wizard challenges me for being a wizard when I'm not really a freakin wizard...its just alteration man!

When that dumbass wizard starts calling bullshit on me for using melee on him or anything other than destruction really. I'm not a wizard asshole, I just dabble bitch!

When I make a non range build and those pussy ass dragons won't land!

When Faendal is dead on arrival...even if I have no use for him, I'm always like wtf...this is bullshit!

I'm on ps3 so I don't know if its a problem on other platforms but my block will not work at times...most notably when I really need it to, and on occasion my guy just wants to keep blocking.
    • 47 posts
    August 3, 2013 3:50 AM EDT
    So you're posting a rant?
    • 116 posts
    August 3, 2013 5:12 AM EDT

It certainly would appear that way, yes.

So... is there a question in there, OP?

• August 3, 2013 8:05 AM EDT

What build?

• 4 posts
    August 3, 2013 8:36 AM EDT

Yeah I have to admit failed build ideas really make me mad i was about to post but....obviously there was a flaw i used alteration and armor and i accedently took mage perks i felt retarded

• 185 posts
    August 3, 2013 5:41 PM EDT
    my legendary edition skyrim freezed,after removing and putting the disk again the game don't worked,after deleting the three DLCs the game worked again,but when i reinstalled the Dlc the game freezed,and now i can't play with the dlcs
    That really pissed me off