Forums » Elder Scrolls

Where should the next Elder Scrolls game take place?

• 24 posts
    July 18, 2013 11:48 AM EDT

I think the next game should take place in a desert setting. I'm thinking either Hammerfell for the Alik'r or Elsweyr which is also known for their deserts.

• 69 posts
    July 18, 2013 12:12 PM EDT

I would love to go to Black Marsh or Akavir. If they did some kind of prequel game where you get to go to pre dwemer extinction on the province of morrowind and you get to play as a chimer or dwemer that would be awesome.

• 89 posts
    July 18, 2013 2:32 PM EDT
    Valenwood or Black Marsh.
    • 80 posts
    July 18, 2013 3:09 PM EDT

I'd like Black Marsh but Valenwood seems more likely

• 159 posts
    July 18, 2013 3:35 PM EDT

I would love either blackmarsh, akvair, Elsweyr or valenwood, the home of the orcs would be cool  too 

• 6 posts
    July 18, 2013 5:01 PM EDT

I hope it's Valenwood!!  Seriously. Wood elves rock.

Or Elsweyr. That'd be awesome. I'd get to continue my Game based fan-fiction :D

• July 18, 2013 7:52 PM EDT

Elsweyr all the way.

• 116 posts
    July 18, 2013 8:54 PM EDT
    Valenwood or Hammerfell
    • 116 posts
    July 18, 2013 10:34 PM EDT
    Although taking a break from tamriel and playing as the Akavir or even say a man and mer alliance to invade there would be awesome
    • 4 posts
    July 19, 2013 12:12 AM EDT

Hammerfell, High Rock, Valenwood, or Morrowind (mainly because I love dark elves)

• 1 posts
    July 19, 2013 4:29 AM EDT

Non-Tamriel Akivir. Tamriel black marsh. Why? You ask simple. This is my catchphrase; scales shine, skin is weak and fur should be shorn off.

• 28 posts
    July 19, 2013 8:44 AM EDT
    I think it has to be a non-Dominion area,so High Rock or Hammerfell.It can't be Dominion controlled cause it would just be a let-down,IMO,cause with the tensions between Empire and Aldmeri you could only start it off with a war(History repeats itself,eh?).

You may not agree with me but that is how I personally feel.
    • 2 posts
    July 19, 2013 10:34 AM EDT

They should make a elder scrolls spin off to go to the Akavir continent I think that'd be cool. new races, even bring in new ones, make it where the Dwemer like there and are a playable race, underground cities, serpent people, cat dragon people, they could even put Tropical Elves there and other mer we havent seen...If they wanted to because lets face it all we know is that the creatures there are just the ones we know of what of the unknown? A ES spin off taking place here would just be amazing, and with the next gen coming out I believe we can truly explore the Akavir world. Tamriel is getting generic same races...different era. Let's make bethesda more money by telling them we want a Kingdoms of Akavir game it doesnt neeed to be called that at all though :o lol Elder Scrolls Akavir sounds good too. And just think about the builds? that could bring in staves, spears, and other weapons that we havent seen new magic spells, serpent magic if Tropical elves are brought in. New Racial abilities the possibilities with a game like this is unlimited to the mind of the game creators. 
    Races that I would want to play as in it or at least be able to
    Tsaesci, Ka'Po'Tun, Tang Mo, Dwemer, Sea Elves, Kamul, and some other race. 
    Valenwood would be nice though, or high rock, hammerfell or elsewyr 

• 856 posts
    July 19, 2013 10:53 AM EDT

Topal Bay Region;  A little bit of Elsweyr, Black Marsh, and Cyrodiil.  Shift it west a bit, and they may be able to sneak in a little of Valenwood .

And instead of us going to Akavir, have Akavir come to Tamriel (as an invasion force).

(Wow this has been a post several times now).

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    July 19, 2013 12:08 PM EDT

I want Alinor. So mysterious... And it seems awesome.

Or, second option, Hammerfell.

Third, Elsweyr.

Fourth (Least likely. If it had more chances, surely would be my first one), Morrowind again. (Mainland now. And also with a DLC in Port Telvanni) By Azura... I need more Morrowind.