Forums » Elder Scrolls

Lazy Bethesda workers

• 147 posts
    July 16, 2013 7:55 PM EDT

Well I wouldn't call barrows the only dungeons, like why were draugr in the midden? Or you would think that if a bandit marauder, and a bandit are wearing the same armor, they would be equally difficult to defeat. Also with deadlines and such, I think fans could be alot more pleased if they released the things like deathbrand armor with incredible detail. Just sayin. Also don't compare fallout with skyrim XD thats just no fair, I couldn't play fallout just because it was so repetitive and just so lackluster to me, Skyrim is REALLY better than that game IMO

• 1483 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:00 PM EDT

Tell that to fans before the release. They just scream "shut up and take my money!!", "when are you finally releasing the game?!!" and stuff like that. Sadly these fans make the majority. About bandits wearing same armor - do you think you'll be able to defeat an seasoned soldier as easy as a common burglar if they wear the same armor? We don't know what were in the midden, and there is actually only one draugr there. It might've been a result of an experiment

• 147 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:05 PM EDT

Sure I'll stick up for my opinion, but still, if someone gives a good point I'll agree, and i don't hate skyrim first of all, lets get that out of the way, theres a lot of things i don't like about some games, but I still play them because it doesn't exactly "ruin" the game, I just don't play skyrim anymore because i'm bored of it, and nothing else in it entertains me. "Ok, sure Arcanus, I am telling everyone else their wrong, and I am right!" Maybe if it wasn't the same thing being said over and over again, then I'd agree with someone. The armors are decent, happy now? 

• 1913 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:07 PM EDT
    no... you just did the dumbest thing in an argument "**** are you happy now?"
    • 147 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:08 PM EDT

Well the thing about a seasoned soldier and a common burglar, they use the same tactics in combat, so I can't see the difference, but I get your point.

• 133 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:08 PM EDT

You're the one saying the same reply over and over again 

• 147 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:10 PM EDT

Because i keep getting the same replies Beast! XD Their were some different ones which I gave different answers to, but if someone gives a different answer, I'll reply different, and if they give a good point, I'll agree with it.

• 147 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:11 PM EDT

And exactly what did I do Bryn?

• 147 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:15 PM EDT

I have... I really just like the people on the site, and if their is a skyrim convo, yeah I'll join in, i don't hate the game, and if i regain interest in it, I'll play it again.

• 1913 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:16 PM EDT
    read the words after "argument". when you say that, it makes you look like a coward who takes back what he says cause he was ganged up on... Ive done that
    • 147 posts
    July 16, 2013 8:18 PM EDT

It was sarcasm... There are bad armor sets, and there are decent armor sets, and then there are ones I love.