Forums » Elder Scrolls

I hate it in Skyrim when.....

• 9 posts
    July 8, 2013 7:36 AM EDT
    So, this is a discussion about what frustrates you the most in Skyrim. So I want you guys to complete the sentence "I hate it in Skyrim when..". For example I hate it in Skyrim when a dragon attacks you as you're going to you're next quest. Or I hate it in Skyrim when I walk into my house in Skyrim after a hard day of being dovahkiin and doing all this good stuff and all my wife has to say is "Hello my love, back from some adventure I bet."

Sometimes all a dovahkiin wants is a hug after a hard day in a dovahkiins' boots lol.

So, tell me what you guys hate.
    • 74 posts
    July 8, 2013 7:39 AM EDT

i hate when I start a new character and a frostbite spider pops out from the woods. At level 1 those things could be compared to Giants! 

• 9 posts
    July 8, 2013 7:40 AM EDT
    Lol I have the same problems but with frost trolls at early levels.
    • 209 posts
    July 8, 2013 9:22 AM EDT

I hate it in Skyrim when you're in an epic battle and a fugitive approaches telling me to not double cross him.

'sir if you would kindly step to the side with your stolen enchanted fur boots of ballsack restoration while I kill this Ancient dragon plz thnx'

• 25 posts
    July 8, 2013 10:04 AM EDT

I hate it in Skyrim when you have half your health left and mr bandit instantly teleports to you after masterfully dodging his attack and your guy just stands there flailing his arms about while a battleaxe comes crashing down on his collarbone

• 17 posts
    July 8, 2013 10:20 AM EDT

I hate it in Skyrim when enemies keep dodging your arrows over and over again and they just don't stand still for a damn moment.

• 88 posts
    July 8, 2013 10:28 AM EDT
    I hate it in skyrim when I have at ton of hp left and can obviously survive 4 more hits but get killed camed.
    • 856 posts
    July 8, 2013 10:32 AM EDT

I really hate that.  The game forces you into conversation too...why doesn't the NPC get the message "The player is too busy to talk".  And you can die from enemy hits while in this forced conversation.

• 10 posts
    July 8, 2013 10:37 AM EDT

I hate it in Skyrim when Sir bandit's steel arrow is stronger than your dual casted Icy Spear, 3 shots and you're in the Aetherius 

• 209 posts
    July 8, 2013 10:39 AM EDT
    Yeah ! It happened to me last night thats why it was fresh in my mind.
    • 185 posts
    July 8, 2013 10:45 AM EDT
    I hate in skyrim the enemies killcan
    fighting a blood dragon,lvl 10,low health,after drinking 5 Potions=full health,but the damn dragon gets a killcam
    • 856 posts
    July 8, 2013 10:57 AM EDT

The conversation interrupt is one of the few times that I reload after my character dies.  Can't they just say, aloud, "I need to speak with you."  And let the Player decide if he wants to converse or not.

• Tim
    • 89 posts
    July 8, 2013 11:40 AM EDT

I hate it in Skyrim when a bunch of High Elves decide to invade the continent that I live in over gurdges that are thousands of years old =p

• 2 posts
    July 8, 2013 11:42 AM EDT

I hate it in Skyrim when I am still a low level with no follower and I have a chance encounter with a sabre cat.

• 24 posts
    July 8, 2013 11:48 AM EDT
    I hate it when the flipping dragon flies around and around just out if range of my weaponry. Or when I accidentally hit an NPC with an arrow or spell and they harness their inner berserker rage.
    • 25 posts
    July 8, 2013 12:23 PM EDT

This happened to me when I was fighting a Legendary and and Ancient Dragon at the same time!