Forums » Elder Scrolls

What's the Quest YOU Hate the Most?

• 5 posts
    July 6, 2013 1:13 AM EDT

I was just thinking that I really absolutely hate the quest from the dawnguard DLC pack where you have to find that Saint's book pages and I was just curious what was everyones least favorite quest 

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    July 6, 2013 3:31 AM EDT

Bleak Falls Barrow.

• 80 posts
    July 6, 2013 3:53 AM EDT

The Forsworn Conspiracy/No One Escapes Cidna Mine

Either way you do it, you're helping an evil character.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    July 6, 2013 3:58 AM EDT

That doesn't make it a bad quest, does it?

• 130 posts
    July 6, 2013 5:07 AM EDT

There's a few bad ones, but probably  hitting the books is one of my least favourites, because it's just a fetch quest and I know that good things are ahead so I have to force myself through it.

• 80 posts
    July 6, 2013 5:10 AM EDT

Yeah but I just don't like it.

It's a mission that could result in the death of numerous NPCs from store owners to quest givers and that's annoying and if you opt to prevent this, you end up helping the ass that's responsible for sending you to jail in the first place.

It's just a lose lose situation.

• 25 posts
    July 6, 2013 6:25 AM EDT

Helgen,I have done it SO many times.

It's too bad I am on console,because I have seen alternate start mods on Nexus,and I don't want to jailbreak my PS3.

• 1483 posts
    July 6, 2013 6:41 AM EDT

The whole Companions questline!

• 30 posts
    July 6, 2013 6:46 AM EDT

The whole part of the main quest starting with Helgen all the way through meeting the Greybeards. I've done it so many times that I have trouble starting new characters from time to time.

• 28 posts
    July 6, 2013 6:47 AM EDT

The entire Civil War questline. Could have been amazing, but it's just a bunch of "clear this fort" quests with the occasional fetch quest in between.

• 3 posts
    July 6, 2013 8:55 AM EDT

Collecting stones of Barenziah and doing small jobs in order to become guildmaster. Simply can't stand.