Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Unity of Tamriel

• 28 posts
    July 6, 2013 12:48 AM EDT
    Through Shor's discussion,the Second Great War,made me wonder:

By the Eight!How would we unite these people?

I want to see how you would unite these people against the Dominion. Because:

"By uniting,we stand! By dividing,we fall."
    • 40 posts
    July 6, 2013 12:56 AM EDT
    Your end quote is entirely true...
  • July 6, 2013 1:31 AM EDT
    Either
    1) stormcloaks win in civil war. Form a coalition with hammerfell. High rock joins out of necessity. they fight in alongside the empire. Morrowind joins coalition near end of the war.
    2) empire wins civil war. Skyrim, highrock and cyrodill prepare for war. When war starts, hammerfell joins empire. Morrowind joins war on the side of the empire near end of The war
    • 80 posts
    July 6, 2013 1:49 AM EDT

3rd option - Clavicus Vile comes through on my wish.

War Resolved.

• July 6, 2013 1:57 AM EDT
    I'm thinking Skyrim, High Rock, and Cyrodiil will team up. Hammerfell might join later on, it's really tough to say especially since we barely know what they're up to (of those three, Hammerfell only tends to get along with High Rock, who may be able to convince them to join). Morrowind will stay out of it or at least attempt to (they hate the Nords, Empire, and Aldmeri Dominion). Not to mention they'll be busy with the Argonians.
  • Mr.
    • 763 posts
    July 6, 2013 2:34 AM EDT

I think that if the Empire falls it won't be due to the Dominion. Sadly.... Neither to the Dunmer... Because the lizards really screwed up with my the Dunmer homeland... But I hope the Redoran will restore the country back to it's glory, and attack the lizards. ATTACK. A BLOODY ATTACK. CUT OUT THEIR SCA... Ok. Just attack them... 

Anyway, back to the point... I think all of Tamriell will fall together... And the cause will probably be an attack from Akavir. I mean, Tamriel is vulnerable. Of course that it would be more awesome a Maormer invasion, but I find it hard to....
    But one thing is clear to me: Tamriel shall bleed.

• 28 posts
    July 6, 2013 9:57 AM EDT
    In the End Times...